Paddy Wagon Tours

2travelers

Hi - Still searching for a guide for our day in Belfast. I have seen good reviews for Paddywagon Tours, but it seems that they do mostly land tours for several days at a time. I did get a response from them very promptly saying that they are doing cruise ship tours and they will work out an itinerary that suits us.

Has anyone had any experience with them :confused:. I have emailed several companies and have not heard from many. I am sure that many guides are now finishing a busy season, but I like to have my ducks in order early. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ronnie

I just returned from the Crown Princess doing the British Isles. I used Paddywagon Tours for Cobh and Belfast. They are great, price was good and the guide was fun. I would definitely recommend them. For Belfast we went to Rope Bridge and Giants Causeway. It was awesome!

I just returned from the Crown Princess doing the British Isles. I used Paddywagon Tours for Cobh and Belfast. They are great, price was good and the guide was fun. I would definitely recommend them. For Belfast we went to Rope Bridge and Giants Causeway. It was awesome!

Thanks Patrinka. I have emailed a bunch of guides in Belfast and have not gotten much of a response. Paddy Wagon got rave reviews on Trip Advisor, but that was for 2 and 3 day land tours. They did respond to me quickly and said they were doing cruise ship tours. I just wanted someone to confirm that they did a great tour for one day. Do they have several guides, and if so, who did you use? We need Fun :D

Ronnie

Did you book Paddywagon Tour as a private excursion and how many people do you have. Did they pick you up from the cruise ship and return you also. How much per person was the tour. Do they also have something where you can just book a couple of seats on your own and other people from the ship can also book themselves so you don't have to worry about deposits etc. for other people. We are going with either 6-8 people in May 22, 2011 and are looking for private tours. Any help would be appreciated. I have sent have many e-mails but have only received a few replies. I would really like to get some tours booked soon and then relax. Thanks. We reallly want to make the most of our time in Ireland since I probably will never go back so want to see as much as we can.

Archived