Anyone else having a "glitch" with online check in?

I have checked in online before without any problems, but this time there seems to be an issue. Probably something I am doing wrong, but it still bothers me. I called Royal Caribbean, and they say it is a "glitch" in thier system, anyone else seeing this? I have completed my online check in, I have printed my Setsail pass, I have printed the guest ticket booklet, but when I log onto my sailing it still says: It is not too late to complete my online booking.... what else is there?

Thanks for any info you all might have.

I have checked in online before without any problems, but this time there seems to be an issue. Probably something I am doing wrong, but it still bothers me. I called Royal Caribbean, and they say it is a "glitch" in thier system, anyone else seeing this? I have completed my online check in, I have printed my Setsail pass, I have printed the guest ticket booklet, but when I log onto my sailing it still says: It is not too late to complete my online booking.... what else is there?

I can't find that on my bookings. Personally, I would just ignore it!

I found it in the reminders, and it looks like it comes up about 6 days b4 your cruise. Just click show all reminders and you will see it.

You'll drive yourself nuts trying to wend your way through all the "glitches" in RCI's reservation system. Little things like not populating any of your profile information on the booking; requiring an email address for e-docs, and then not allowing you to put an email address in the box; making a change on one reservation and having it not make the change for that reservation, but changing a different reservation instead. (and that's just in the past 72 hours). I'm almost afraid to bring their website up anymore:(

That makes me feel better. Being pretty computer literate, I just don't like the explanation of "glitch" that always seems to imply that either the phone rep does not know the answer, or does not understand the question. Then when I get to the pier, someone is going to say.... didn't you see the warning on the website?

I am glad to know I am not the only person experiencing these little problems.

Archived