Couples Massage...On Ship or at Port in Western Caribbean??

fisherlvnv

We will be on the Soltice on November 7, 2010 to celebrate our anniversary. We will be in the Western Caribbean. We are interested in a couples massage. Does anyone know the price on the ship? Do they offer any specials? What about at the ports? I did find Sante Wellness Center, but it is 150.00 for the massages plus tips, and round trip transportation is 50.00. Any suggestions or prices for the spa???

I would try Tabyana Beach in Roatan. You will have to take the ship excursion but there are 2 ladies there that do massages for $25.00. I had one and it was great. I saw lots of couples go there. It is not like a high end resort spa set-up but it is on the beach and in the shade. Well worth it in my opinion!

I had a couples massage booked on the Solstice for our Jan cruise and cancelled it - I couldn't see paying a whopping 309.00 for a hour (Celebrity includes a 15% tip in the cost). I cancelled and we'll get a massage in port in San Juan - and save over 100.00 including the tip!

I would schedule it in port, if money is a consideration.

Enjoy

We did couples massages onboard once and it was nice, but really overpriced IMO and also, we had to sit with the ladies who did the massages for 10 minutes while they tried to sell us products. Kinda ruined it for us. Now we always get massages before we leave for the trip!

We did couples massages onboard once and it was nice, but really overpriced IMO and also, we had to sit with the ladies who did the massages for 10 minutes while they tried to sell us products. Kinda ruined it for us. Now we always get massages before we leave for the trip!

It sure is pricey but we dont do it that often. We just tell them before the massage we are not interested in buying any products. :)

I emailed the Sante Wellness Spa and she said it was 155 or 165 (it is in an email so I am not sure exactly what she said) and transportation would be 25 - 50 dollars. How did you get there and how much did you pay for transportation? It looks like a beauitful place.

My recent Celebrity cruise had a couples massage class that was lots of fun. I think it was $35. In the forward nightclub they brought in mats and towels, women went first and were massaged by their guy, and then the couples switched. At the end they gave out a goody bag which included massage oil. Several gals from the spa walked around giving instruction. You wear a bathing suit and either take off the top or pull it down, or leave it on I guess. We (quietly) laughed our heads off - it was well worth the money. There was a signup sheet in the spa the first day.

Archived