star tours

excalwop

has any one use this tour company latey

Booked this tour before the water taxis combined and before the tours price increase .Had anyone else done this ? If so had any problems?

E-mail them and was told that it will be taken care of when we arrive

has any one use this tour company latey

Booked this tour before the water taxis combined and before the tours price increase .Had anyone else done this ? If so had any problems?

E-mail them and was told that it will be taken care of when we arrive

We booked with them last December before the Water Taxi Fiasco. It was bad enough then, I can't imagine what it is like now. I don't mean to scare you but you need to be aware that you are pretty much on your own on the one.:eek:

We had a decent snorkel trip. Saw dolphins, rays, fish and decent coral, but the boat had engine trouble. The guide didn't have a watch and we almost didn't get on the right water taxi. There were two that pulled in at the same time. When we found out that we were at the wrong one we had to run to the other pier, elbow our way into the crowd and barely made it onto the boat. It was totally full and they had to leave 4 or 5 people behind. Luckily my wife is good with her elbows or we would still be there.

It was a little to close for me and I'm not afraid of anything.:rolleyes:

Archived