Singles? so who has actually been to the....

sheilb4

singles get together, the first night onboard? and what have been your experiences?

I went once a few years back, sat in a far corner and watched the folks that came in.....from what I observed, and the folks that showed up, it was kinda "scarey" to me..... needless to say I disappeared very discreetly.... lol

Would really like to hear other folks experiences at this event..;)

singles get together, the first night onboard? and what have been your experiences?

I went once a few years back, sat in a far corner and watched the folks that came in.....from what I observed, and the folks that showed up, it was kinda "scarey" to me..... needless to say I disappeared very discreetly.... lol

Would really like to hear other folks experiences at this event..;)

oh so that was you way back there..lol

j/k

have observed the same the time I went

My girlfriend and I went on a cruise years ago. We purposely stood one deck above the singles party because she was married and I had a boyfriend so we didn't feel it was right to attend. Two guys came up to our deck and we explained that we were traveling together but our boyfriend/husband were back home. They were absolutely appalled that we were cruising while we were taken!

elaborate please...I have considered going to these meet and mingles for singles but have hesitated

I'll prob get flamed for writing this now...eeek.... I'm in my 40's but I observed only guys that were prob 65y - 70yrs which is beyond my age range really....and a few lurchy looking individuals...creeped me out...lol

I am not looking to get hooked up but just a buddy or group of folks to hang out with that I can have fun with.....maybe there are not many 40's age group that cruise alone....?

I was 32 11 years ago and met my wife at the singles party. We will be on our 10th Ann. cruise at the end of the month. When we met they had get to know each games and there were about 30people in the bar.

Wow, thats awesome.......considering you met at the singles party, did CCL ever do anything for you on any future cruises...thats a wonderful outcome huh....probably very rare tho...lol

I experienced same as pee-ah......went, saw noone, left...:eek:

I was 32 11 years ago and met my wife at the singles party. We will be on our 10th Ann. cruise at the end of the month. When we met they had get to know each games and there were about 30people in the bar.

That is amazing, so good to hear.

I wish Carnival had other solo, not necessarily single, get-togethers. Perhaps lunch one day in MDR.

Archived