hotwire bid for ft. lauderdale

atrame

Wondering what to do. Looking for 2 rooms for 11/4-11/6 in ft. lauderdale. Have never tried using hotwire before. I have read that the 3 star in Hyatt Park. I am wondering how ofter it is not that acutal hotel and what might be my other hotel option. I need 2 rooms. 1 for 3 adults and 1 child and the 2nd room 2 adults 2 children. I would like to book both rooms together but the fee are different for 3 adult room vs 2 adult room. Any suggestions?

Wondering what to do. Looking for 2 rooms for 11/4-11/6 in ft. lauderdale. Have never tried using hotwire before. I have read that the 3 star in Hyatt Park. I am wondering how ofter it is not that acutal hotel and what might be my other hotel option. I need 2 rooms. 1 for 3 adults and 1 child and the 2nd room 2 adults 2 children. I would like to book both rooms together but the fee are different for 3 adult room vs 2 adult room. Any suggestions?

Do not book a two person room for three people or four people.

There are no shortcuts for hotwire or priceline.

Go to www.BiddingForTravel.com and www.BetterBidding.com and spend a couple of hours and read both before you bid.

If you do not do your research, you will overspend on a hotel you did not want and there are no refunds.

The advantage of using Hotwire over Priceline is that you can request a room for more than 2 people, thereby guarantying more than 1 bed. You will pay more money for the extra people with the bidding site, but you are guaranteed everyone will have a place to lay their head. Another good site for bidding help is http://www.hoteldealsrevealed.com/

I prefer Hotwire for that reason, and there's no bidding work involved. Just decide which area of the city you want to stay in, pick your star rating, then read up on what hotels are won in that location at that star level.

Good luck!:)

Bobed1927,

The only Hampton Inn I see on Betterbidding's Hotwire list is the one in North Fort Lauderdale area.

2.5* Hampton Inn Cypress Creek

Amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

Is this the one you are looking for? There is no guarantee that it will appear for the particular date you need it but it has showed up at some point.

Sheal

Archived