Dumb question about printing/carrying details of policy

happy cruzer

Hi, I purchased the Travelex Travelite plan for a transatlantic cruise.

I think I need to carry a copy with me (I'm low tech so no laptop or blackberry). When I go to print it, it is lots of pages. There are many pages covering all the different policies per state. I think I could pour over a full download to edit it down for my state and it might still be 40 pages or so and about 8 hours of my life gone (plus I still worry I would make a mistake and delete something important). Lots of paper to take on vacation.

What does everyone else do? HTH would mail out a nice small policy, I was so spoiled.

Thanks.

I would call them and tell them you do not have a copier or that it is out of commission and have them send you a copy of the policy. I refuse to print off all that information and I am not saying with that particular company they will do it but it works with others for me. :)

Good advice. I looked at the online info that I had printed. There were phone numbers for all the different versions of the policy. One each for claims or emergency, no customer service. So claims it was, they will send me a hardcopy.

So hopefully it will fit into my luggage and not put me overwieght :)

The preprinted policy did arrive in about 3 days from the day I requested it.

It has the cover sheet describing the benefit levels per person (and contact phone numbers) and then there is the Evidence of Coverage booklet and then there is another booklet with all the riders by state. It is nicely printed and fits in a no. 10 envelope, perfect for taking with me.

Thanks for the pointer!

Archived