Inside Stateroom Question

PinkSand26

I am about to book a cruise for November on the Carnival Glory and I have a question. Do some of the staterooms have beds that do not convert into a queen/king bed? I was going to book the guaranteed inside stateroom, but then got scared that my husband and I might get a room where there are two beds that do not convert. Does anyone know if some of the rooms are like this?

Thanks!

I just went to the Carnival website, pretended to book an inside guarantee, and clicked to see what cabin categories are included in the inside guarantee. 1A's are listed as one of the potential categories that you could get when booking an inside guarantee.

But . . . . . . it seems to me that these cabins are relatively popular with the budget-conscious travelers, and they are in limited supply. I would THINK (just my opinion) that the odds of getting one are pretty low.

On the other hand, if it were me, I'd prefer to pick my own cabin so that I know that it isn't below something noisey.

There is the possibility of getting a 1A cabin with the inside guarantee which would land you in bunk beds. ;)

My PVP disagrees with you. This seems to be my day to disagree. I hope the OP did not spend extra to pick a cabin based on info. :(

There is some kind of sequence showing which cabins and she definetely says you will NOT get a 1A despite what it shows about IS. .. of course everything with Carnival is subject to change.

I just did what Bankerbabe did, and on the CCL page it does include the 1A in the desription for an IS guarantee.

Category: Interior Stateroom

Includes stateroom categories: 1A, 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E, 4F, 4G and 4H.

PT Porthole.

4J Picture Window (obstructed views).

1A (not pictured) and PT (not pictured).

Bill

I just did what Bankerbabe did, and on the CCL page it does include the 1A in the desription for an IS guarantee.

Category: Interior Stateroom

Includes stateroom categories: 1A, 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E, 4F, 4G and 4H.

PT Porthole.

4J Picture Window (obstructed views).

1A (not pictured) and PT (not pictured).

Bill

I said I do get it that the IS says it includes 1A, but my PVP has checked it out and says the route it picks cabins or whatever she was trying to prove to me says it does NOT.

Carnival could change. Now that they are not selling 1As to solos, they might find they are stuck with a lot of them. ...but right now my very experienced PVP who checked this out says it does not. I believe her over someone on a message board.

Archived