How do the spa rooms work?

potchak

My DH and I as well as my aunt's got a Spa balcony cabin, and my mom got a spa inside cabin. We are all on the Panorama deck and know it is the floor below the spa. We were wondering how this works in regards to the use of the facilities. My aunts have 3 in their room and the facilities are only free for the first 2, so how does it work for the 3rd?

Appreciate the help.

Per the disclosure when she booked the cabins, only the 1st and 2nd person in a Spa cabin get the Cloud 9 benefits.

On the Dream and Splendor, they simply gave you a white wristband and that is all you needed to get into the private areas.

However, we sailed on both these ships when they were new and I believe they have changed the procedure to where you have to go to the desk and get a key (each private area has locking doors)....

If the 3rd person wants the Spa benefits, they would have to purchase them for the cruise.

I use them in april and we got wrist bands and had to exchange our room key for there key to get in the spa area but if me and hubby went we only had to give one room key. the 3 person in the room have to pay for the spa only the first 2 don't. diane

Archived