Handicap Villa on Epic is only one room (continued from the Epic page)

GigCrusier

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1242983

This discussion is to make sure folks who book the Handicap Villa on the Epic know the suite is a single large room. This suite does not have two-bathrooms, mulptiple Televisons, seperate living room and seperate sleeping rooms as shown on NCL marketing material.

I hope the link above will continue to work after Spetember 10, 2010 so you can quickly read the previous posts that also discusses the needs of the handicap community and lack of clear policy relating to selling Handicap cabins to able bodied people.

I hope this topic stays alive as there are at least 3-families who would have not known this issue existed without Cruise Critic and this forum for us crusiers to share information. (((THANKS CC FOR THIS SITE)))):cool::):D

Since the other thread is very long, drawn out, full of some unknowns (at the time), lots of emotion, etc. etc, this posting has a better chance of alerting more posters of the problem.

Somebody should add the link with the pictures though.

Or perhaps this will be better served on the thread entitled "Don't book these rooms?" I agree that it is only one cabin on one ship. It will also affect very few people. I say just post the pics in the appropriate thread and move on people.

Or perhaps this will be better served on the thread entitled "Don't book these rooms?" I agree that it is only one cabin on one ship. It will also affect very few people. I say just post the pics in the appropriate thread and move on people.

Here is a link to the pictures. I hope this helps.

http://www.dwkoester.com/dwkoester/handi.htm

Aren't all the posts from the EPIC board just being merged here? Now we'll have TWO threads about the same thing.... .which only pertains to 1 cabin, on 1 ship out of the whole fleet.

*sigh*

Thank you for enlightening us. :rolleyes:

Archived