Sue Bryant of CC on FoxNews

WinnipegCruiser

Congrats to CruiseCritic for getting on FoxNews.

I know that there are Critics of FoxNews, but everyone has to admit that they have a huge audience. I predict it will rock the boards and increase membership....

She was talking about that video that is circulating with all the tables and people being sloshed back and forth....

Again, congrats Sue and CruiseCritic.

FoxNews has all the #1 shows, huge audiences, so i hope it DOES increase people coming to CC....i didn't get to hear what she said....maybe they will have it on the website....

I don't mean to be flippant but what difference does it make?

What difference does WHAT make? MY point was that hopefully lots of viewers saw the interview....and they will know about Cruise Critic, and maybe come visit the site...:D

You noticed both me (when I posted on the crazies) and this OP both got her name right :D

FOX kept putting her name and cruise critic below when they were chatting back and forth. I had a little trouble if she was just on a cruise with bad waves or this one. That British accent.

Me too, but the point is that they used cruisecritic.com as a source. It was cool...

Odd part is, this part of it there isn't a mention of cruise critic that I could see, but they paint a picture of cruising being dangerous...how crazy for Fox to paint a picture like that, but the lawyer was assuring that it was a rare case that this stuff happens. I like fox and all, but I hate it when the media does stuff like that. It's safer on a cruise ship than most stuff we do on a daily basis in our own back yards and city's where we live.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4331973/cameras-catch-cruise-ship-in-violent-storm

Archived