Future Cruise Certificate

cruisecruiserAS

Just got off the Glory this weekend and already planning our next cruise with Carnival in 2011.

I was wondering if there is any way, now that we are off the ship, to get the "Make a deposit now for $100 and get $100 OBC when you book your cruise in the next 5 years" Certificate.

We forgot to get one while on board the ship and now I'm kicking myself in the arse!

Thanks!;)

Did you buy the FCC?? Im not sure about making the deposit for $100 ... you probably have to finish paying off the deposit well before final payment date and that is only available onboard. Once you are home you mail in the FCC and its applied to your final payment.

If your question is can you buy a FCC after you left the ship, ...sadly no.

PS I see you said $100 OBC which is only for around a 7 day cruise. If its a 5 day for instance you would get $50... I thought you were copying and pasting from somewhere.

Just got off the Glory this weekend and already planning our next cruise with Carnival in 2011.

I was wondering if there is any way, now that we are off the ship, to get the "Make a deposit now for $100 and get $100 OBC when you book your cruise in the next 5 years" Certificate.

We forgot to get one while on board the ship and now I'm kicking myself in the arse!

Thanks!;)

They can only be purchased while on your cruise. Sorry. We plan to purchase two of them for our future B2B cruise.

They are only good for the person's name who is on the certificate

You have to send them in for YOUR booked cruise, with your booking number on it

the $100 is then applied to the cruise in your name and your on board credit is a credit on your account to spend on your sign and sail

NOW>>> if you have a family member sailing, and they book a cruise on board and buy a cert they can "assign" the right to buy the certs to (up to) five friends and family ...so that might work????

They would have to book the cruise while on the cruise and buy a cert, NOT just buy a cert

i'm sure there is some way... you know what they say... "If there's a will, there's a way!" :cool:

I read all the posts about FCCs. I know those who were on the Dream when they promised the FCC desk would be open and it wasnt went to the purser's desk who promised them they could buy them when they got back. I know they were still having the hardest time getting them, even when promised by Carnival, after their cruise.

Aint going to be easy.

Sharecruises..when did that start about assigning certs to other people?

I think its just terminology. If you book onboard, they give you two extra FCCs that you GIVE to a friend or family and they get the same OBC you are getting ... but have to book the same cruise.

Archived