Booking excursions through CCL question?

eap1986

When we were on the Celebrity Century back in May, someone would bring a little envelop with our excursion details the night before we arrived in port. Just wondering if CCL does this as well? I should note that on the Century, we booked our excursion through the interactive television while onboard. This time I'll be booking through CCL website prior to sailing, so I don't know if this makes a difference :confused:

I do realize that booking through the cruise line can be more expensive, but I enjoy the convenience of it. I thought Celebrity's system was perfect! We didn't even think/worry about the excursion until that little envelop mysteriously showed up on our door with all the information we needed!

Thanks in advance!

You should find an envelope with your tour tickets in the mailbox for your cabin, the tour tickets will state when and where to meet for your tour.

So if your tour is at 12:30 pm, the tickets might say to meet at 12:15 on the pier, or in a showroom, etc.

I really like knowing that by buying them on line, it's one less thing to have extra money for and I like knowing if the tour runs late Carnival will wait for us ....... kind of lets us enjoy the tour without constantly checking our watches and freaking out if running late. We ran late on a tour back from Ixtapa and Carnival was in touch with the tour leader on the bus and held a tender for us.

yes, they will deliver the tickets and details for the excursion too your mailbox. mine came the night before the tour. make sure you have your sail and sign with you along with your tour reservation info. if you have any questions go too the shore excursion desk and they will have all the info you need. have a great time. :)

where is your mailbox for your stateroom? is it next to your room or somewhere else on board?

I'm not 100%, but I think the poster is just referring to the cabin door. There's a piece that holds things like the daily paper with info on what's happening on the ship that day. At least that's how it was on NCL.

I'm not 100%, but I think the poster is just referring to the cabin door. There's a piece that holds things like the daily paper with info on what's happening on the ship that day. At least that's how it was on NCL.

yes, that is what i meant. right by your door is a piece that holds flyers and things for you. but like a poster mentioned they also leave things on your bed.

Archived