Dry cleaning and formal night

cramunds

I'm going on Solstice in December. If I send my suits / shirts out for cleaning & pressing shortly after we are allowed into our stateroom on Sunday (using the regular service) will I have them back in time to wear for the formal night on Monday? I've looked at the laundry prices an it says "in before 9am". Will I be forced to pay extra for expedited service?

I would hate to miss out on a formal night because my suit is being pressed.

Thanks!!

Hi -- We have sent our formal wear out for pressing right after meeting our cabin attendant twice -- Both times, they came back sometime during the next day, but well before time to dress for dinner.

We will be using this plan again next week on the Oasis. Hope it goes as smoothly as before.

Margee

Did they charge you for express service.

For some reason I've never thought of sending stuff out on embarkation day - we usually just send it out the first morning and pay for express (same day) service (extra 50%) and it is back that night - which is usually a formal night.

Archived