"Acting" CD Kyle Post (Temp CD on Liberty)?

RjayB

I see that someone named Kyle Post has a two month stint on the Liberty which includes August and September.

Unfortunately, the last "acting" CD we had was some guy named Jaque who was absolutely awful. He was only a CD for one month, and I never saw his name on the CD schedule again.

Has anyone sailed on the Liberty with this guy as CD? Did he have anything original to say?

I'm not one that lets a CD break the cruise, but I have had a few that really made it better :)

Thanks,

RjayB

If it is the guy who subbed on Conquest, I liked him better than the regular CD. I thought he was a plus. ...but I could have the wrong guy. Host Mach will know for sure.

You're right... it was Kyle.

He's a fun, approachable guy who's quite inventive and personable.

When we had him as CD on last years Crazies it was only his second time at bat but he did pretty good.

He just recently helped me out with a very special request for a family that's had a tough go of it over the last six years...

:)

Couldn't disagree more! We had him a few weeks ago on Liberty and he was so plain jane and just boring. just a side note---on our behind the fun tour he came up to the bridge and seemed to good to talk to any of the officers and made it seem like we were wasting his time by having to talk to us.

Last year we had Gary Brierly and didn't like him much but this guy makes Gary look great.

Kyle is wonderful. I've sailed with him twice!!!

He can handle most anything!!! He has experience and poise! He is silly, funny, wild, and wonderful!!! I would take him as Cd on any cruise and be confident it would be GREAT!!!

Now each of us has our own opinion... But from a fun lovin' 57 year old gal... he is tops in my book!!!

We sailed with Kyle on the Conquest and walked most of the On Deck for the Cure with him, remember having a conversation with him while walking. Quite interesting and pleasant.

I, too, remember walking with him on the Conquest!!! He was so dedicated and cared!!! The On Deck for the Cure was special to him!!! And he didn't mind telling us that!!!

Is fun to see the tender side of him... and fun to see the side you can still embarrass!!!

I hope the OP enjoys the cruise!!!

He was the asst CD on the Liberty when we sailed in January. Butch was the CD. As much as I really enjoyed Butch, Kyle was great too. The first few days, I found Kyle to be a little over the top and dramatic, but as the week went on he grew on me. He was very approachable, and seems to really like his job. Have a great cruise!

He was the Asst. CD when we were on the Liberty last month, and I thought he was good. I liked him better than Butch, who was a little too enthusiastic for me. I kept staring at his hair though because he has this little fauxhawk thing going on and it's distracting. LOL

Archived