Average age group on princess

chrisxmoa

princess or carnival?? been on carnival 4 times and never on princess. want to try something new. any suggestions? hubby is in his early forties while i am in my late forties. Which cruise line should we use??? stay with what we like, or try something new.

It really depends on what your interests are. If you have enjoyed your 4 Carnival cruises you may not like Princess. These two lines are very different. If you want to try a different line that would be more like Carnival you might enjoy NCL or RCI.

More info on what you like/dislike about Carnival would help in answering your question.

just curious, but what is the average age range on the princess lines.

We've had quite a variety of average ages on our cruises. The youngest was on a Tahiti-Hawaii cruise in June 2007. The Tahitian had many young newlywed couples onboard.

The oldest crowds were on 10+ day cruises to the Panama Canal on the Sun, and Canada-New England on the Regal. The average age was 65-75. The oldest crowd so far (70-80+) was last April on a 14 day Caribbean Calypso cruise on the Royal.

David

I find the demographics of princess are getting younger; well maybe that's because I'm getting older :rolleyes: I do know HAL is a definitely an older crowd and carnival and RCL is younger. I always enjoy Princess because it's truly a good balance between young and old :)

I find the demographics of princess are getting younger; well maybe that's because I'm getting older :rolleyes: I do know HAL is a definitely an older crowd and carnival and RCL is younger. I always enjoy Princess because it's truly a good balance between young and old :)

Same here.....I am 47, dh is 42 we started cruising on Princess about 4 years ago and felt it was a nice range of ages :)

Archived