If you worked on the pursers desk. How would you handle a complaint?

cazz0069

Gosh I dont think anyone would survive a Keel Hauling on such a big ship as the Dawn or Jewel. :O

We should put whingers in the scuppers with the hose pipe on them.

Haha, that's for drunken sailors! But I reckon it would do for whingers as well. :eek:

Gosh I dont think anyone would survive a Keel Hauling on such a big ship as the Dawn or Jewel. :O

We should put whingers in the scuppers with the hose pipe on them.

I would have to agree with you on that one not very nice:rolleyes:

Some people are behind the door when common sense is given out, I think. :eek:

:) That just about sums it up. :)

But they still have to be polite when answering the fools and that is something that takes a special person, definitely not me if you get the drift. :rolleyes:

It is amazing how much some people complain and seem to take great joy in doing so as well. It is fair enough when there is something worthwhile to have a bleat about but these days you have to be flexible or you snap pretty quickly.

I recommend they have a pill for such people, 50% happy weed 50% arak... take several a day whilst on the ship... all their problems would disappear!!:cool:

:) That just about sums it up. :)

But they still have to be polite when answering the fools and that is something that takes a special person, definitely not me if you get the drift. :rolleyes:

It is amazing how much some people complain and seem to take great joy in doing so as well. It is fair enough when there is something worthwhile to have a bleat about but these days you have to be flexible or you snap pretty quickly.

I recommend they have a pill for such people, 50% happy weed 50% arak... take several a day whilst on the ship... all their problems would disappear!!:cool:

What about everytime Sir or Madam complains, they get the cabin downgraded :rolleyes: Really bad luck if they are in an inside cabin on Plaza deck...straight to the cargo hold :)

• 1 month later...

I thought of another one. Did any of the other states used to have the RACV commercial (i think its NRMA and RACQ elsewhere) But the motto was `Call RACV They Care`

I would just say Excuse me Sir or Madam, We have credited your account with 40 cents. Call RACV, they care` WE DONT :p

I thought of another one. Did any of the other states used to have the RACV commercial (i think its NRMA and RACQ elsewhere) But the motto was `Call RACV They Care`

I would just say Excuse me Sir or Madam, We have credited your account with 40 cents. Call RACV, they care` WE DONT :p

or ring life line or ask Eddie for a life line

What course was that, Sandielle?

I'm not doing a course, Wombat. I'm a tutor for our local U3A and run a history class. It's not a structured course, but I present a short history of various subjects that are not widely known. I research information from books and the internet and then weave it all into a paper. It's a great way of learning lots of interesting (and sometimes useless :rolleyes:) stuff.

This particular one was on the lives and customs etc, of several pirates. :cool:

Archived