Hello from Iceland Jewel TA w/ Itinerary Change

wrp96

Lorna- what date is your upcoming Jewel - New England/Canada cruise? Rita and I will be onboard for the last one of the season: October 23rd, and will stay on for the thirteen night repositioning cruise.

Hi Bill!

Alas, we're doing the Members' Cruise on the 9th. I didn't actually plan to be on the Members' Cruise, but this one coincided with the birthday of a dear friend, who lives in the Boston area.

You could make it a B2B2B2B :rolleyes: ... I'm sure Rita would love that! ;) ~ Lorna

Hi Wrona! There were people on my Oasis cruise unhappy with our itinerary change as well, but we just rolled with it, too. What can you do??? Too bad about not getting to Newfoundland - I would have been disappointed, but would rather miss it than sail into a storm! ;)

That's funny that you're the 'kid' on board, LOL!:D

Hey there,

My folks are on that cruise and I need to get in touch with them.

Is there anyway I can get you to relay a very important message to them?

[insert appropriate grumble about parents not embracing technology]

Thanks

J.

From RCCL site:

"Your friends and family can contact the ship by calling (888) 724-SHIP. Or from outside the U.S. they can call (732) 335-3285. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute and can be charged to their American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or Diners Club®. From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also apply."

R&D

Wrona, are they doing arts and crafts on this cruise as well? I was on the TA last year and LOVED it.

They are offering various arts and crafts projects. Some required $$$ some don't. My roommate has made a few greeting cards. The classes have been very popular so they moved them to the Safari Club today.

Hey there,

My folks are on that cruise and I need to get in touch with them.

Is there anyway I can get you to relay a very important message to them?

[insert appropriate grumble about parents not embracing technology]

Thanks

J.

If you haven't heard from them yet, pop me an email at wrpcruiser at yahoo dot com. Include their name, stateroom number, and the info you need to pass on. I'll check my email this afternoon.

Lorna, the update on Portofino is that it's fabulous. Tried it last night and it was sensory overload.

When you get onboard the ship, please make sure to say hi to Shashi in the Champagne Bar for me. I've warned him you are coming.:p

We are rocking and rolling again today with 70+ knot winds. But they say we will be out of it later.

We are supposed to be alongside around 6:30am and then we will have to go through a full immigration and customs check onboard the ship. We have already been warned that it will be messy and long.

Rockin and rolling...70 mph winds.....hang on!

At least you are warned ahead of time about the long customs/immigration disembarkation ahead of time....better than not knowing and sitting for hours getting more and more aggravated!!! :eek:

But still a not so nice end to a great cruise! ;)

Have a great last day!!!!

Archived