Cutting Corners

Jets1234

Was thinking about cutting some corners on the cruise and bringing a blender on board to save on the pina colada's and other mixed drinks is it possible to sneak something like that on in your checked luggage??

No, forget pina coladas. If you want to smuggle drink rum and coke or something that is not frozen. Pina coladas are way too much trouble! So is any other drink that requires a blender!

I'd leave the blender at home, also the battery powered ones do not crush ice well, I have one for camping. CCL is getting far more restrictive on what you may bring on board. Read your cruise contract and CCL regulations.

The ice on the lido deck is already crushed. All the blender has to do is just mix it.

I wouldn't recommend it, just not worth it to me, personally. But, I have some friends who take one of those "Magic bullet" thingys. It's much smaller & works for them i guess.

The frozen drinks & "foo-foo" drinks are some of the cheaper ones at the bar. I would recommend spending your bar-budget on those & save any smuggling for the hard stuff, which is quite expensive at the bar.

Not that I recommend smuggling !!!! But, if you smuggle something, I'd go for the hard stuff. Besides, who wants to work that hard on vacation for a drink!

Archived