Can anyone else access www.trenitalia.com?

Hi,

I've been trying all morning to access http://www.trenitalia.com, as I'm trying to plan for a couple of my days in Italy ports. I keep getting "that page is not available". I don't know if it's something in my computer. Can someone else try it and see if you can get in? I'm getting frustrated -- today I set aside a couple hours to firm up my plans and get specific times etc, and I'm unable to do that.

Thanks!

LeeAnne

I finally got in but the page is coming up very slow and I have a good fast cable modem connection so I would guess they are having a problem with the site. If you are on a dial up modem I suspect you would time out given how long it is taking with my connection.

Hope that helps a little.

Thanks for trying. I'm on high-speed cable too, and I did finally get something to show up, but like you said it's extremely slow. It came up enough for me to type in a schedule request, but after a long time I got a pop-up that said "Document has no data". So they must be having site problems. I'll try again tomorrow.

LeeAnne

No, I still can't get to it. GRRR! I don't think it's my computer, because I'm not having any trouble with any other sites, just that one. Every now and then it'll come up slooooowly, but it won't process any of my schedule requests. Thanks for trying! I guess I'll just keep at it until it comes back up.

LeeAnne

Archived