Shuttle from Bellevue Hotel to Pier

Lynda90

I have the opportunity to stay at no cost at the Embassy Suites in Bellevue. Does anyone know if there is a shuttle (similar to the SuperShuttle with a fee)from the hotel to pier 30 and back? I know we can take a cab or limo, but I'm interested in just a plain old shuttle bus.

Thanks!

The Bellevue Embassy Suites is farther than 5 miles away from the ship.

As far as I know here with the Shuttle Express, they don't do from hotel to ship, but it would be worth calling them and asking. They would know more about this and what you need. The other suggestion is to call the hotel. They may have a better answer to this also. Having a free night at the hotel is nice. We just made reservations for this coming summer in Tigard.

Hulagirl

I have the opportunity to stay at no cost at the Embassy Suites in Bellevue. Does anyone know if there is a shuttle (similar to the SuperShuttle with a fee)from the hotel to pier 30 and back? I know we can take a cab or limo, but I'm interested in just a plain old shuttle bus.

Thanks!

Hi Lynda, I'm looking at my Shuttle Express brochure and do not see the type of transport you want. They do have private cars; however, for the price they are quoting, it would probably be cheaper to take your car to the pier and park it. Here is the website and phone number in case you want to check further. (425) 981-7000/www.ShuttleExpress.com. Good luck with your planning.

Thanks all for your input. I did call the hotel and they said they can arrange for a limo for $30 + grat. each way. I did look into the ShuttleExpress and their cost is way out of line for a 10 mile trip. Over $60 each way not including grat. I can also stay at Hampton Suites so I think I will do that which is just a mile or two away. I just wanted to try something a little different, but just not worth the extra $$.

Archived