mariamherrera

any JW's here on cruise critic?

Small group of Friends going on Adventures of the Seas. Jan. 21st. Out of San Juan. You are welcome to Join. :D :)

Small group of Friends going on Adventures of the Seas. Jan. 21st. Out of San Juan. You are welcome to Join. :D :)

I usually plan my cruises a year to 18 months in advance. Let me know about your next cruise in 2018 or later (when that happens). You can email me at archlab2001@yahoo.com .

Edited by sarcher

Where in Kentucky?

We have a small group on HAL, Buenos Aires to Valparaiso, December 6, with a little side trip to Machu Picchu on the way home.

Greetings from NY... Ive posted before if anyone here is on FB your welcome to join a JW group on there (JW Cruisers) if you request fell free to contact one of the Admins on there and tell us about yourself.. We would like to keep it mainly for JW's thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by galookiemac

Greetings from NY... Ive posted before if anyone here is on FB your welcome to join a JW group on there (JW Cruisers) if you request fell free to contact one of the Admins on there and tell us about yourself.. We would like to keep it mainly for JW's thanks!

Not sure what the problem is, but a search on that site returns no results.

Small group going on harmony October 14th and a big group is sailing on Norwegian epic Feb 3rd 2018

Small group going on harmony October 14th and a big group is sailing on Norwegian epic Feb 3rd 2018

What is the big group like that's going in Feb on the Epic? Is it just local brothers and sisters or pretty broad?

We have a group going out of Galveston in November 2017 on the liberty of the seas :)

Awe, We have a small group out of Galveston Nov 25th on Carnival Freedom

is anyone saiing on the anthum of the seas jan 7 2018

No we are sailing Anthem on December 2 so we missed you by a month. If you have not been on Anthem yet it's an awesome ship! Quickly became our favorite.:D

We are JDubs and will be on the Inspiration going to Baja for the 1st time next week and hope to meet some of the brothers in Ensenada next week. Anyone know of brothers doing tours there? Love to use the local friends to hear of the work wherever we are cruising

Hi We have a JW group booked for the Nov 1, 2018 Norwegian Spirit, leaving from Rome Italy. Does anyone know of witness guides or operators for the following ports:

MYKONOS, GREECE

PIRAEUS (ATHENS), GREECE

RHODES, GREECE

SANTORINI ISLAND, GREECE

CHANIA, GREECE

VALLETTA, MALTA

MESSINA, ITALY

NAPLES/POMPEII, ITALY

CIVITAVECCHIA (ROME), ITALY

Thank you in advance for any help.

My wife and I are from Waipahu Hawaii and will be cruising on the Norwegian Epic transatlantic cruise out of Port Canaveral on April 7, 2018. Anyone else?:)

My wife and I are from Waipahu Hawaii and will be cruising on the Norwegian Epic transatlantic cruise out of Port Canaveral on April 7, 2018. Anyone else?:)

No but we are on the Zuiderdam (about 30) this next Saturday....In October on the Maasdam for 14 days in Tahiti.

Last week on the Crown Princess we ran into a group of 14 JWs. Nice time.

Expand my signature for email link.

My husband and I will be on RCCL Majesty May 2018 and there is another group going on RCCL SOTS in Dec 2018

Leaving on NCL Breakaway from NYC, Feb 2, 2018. H & W from South Jersey.

My wife and I are on the Carnival Breeze 2/25/18

Meeting up with some brothers in Cozumel.

Love visiting the Kingdom Halls and meeting the brothers wherever we go!

It was also a treat to see the brothers with the cart in Grand Cayman last year!

Does anyone know any JW's in Antigua that we could pay to drive us around for the day checking out some sights and maybe some shopping?

Does anyone know any JW's in Antigua that we could pay to drive us around for the day checking out some sights and maybe some shopping?

I see your going on oasis, great ship! Are you coming to port Canaveral before the cruise?

I see your going on oasis, great ship! Are you coming to port Canaveral before the cruise?

Yes! Trying to figure out now when to fly In.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anyone seen a JW meet up on a cruise?  We'll be on the Oasis of the seas on November 25th.  Would be great if there was one but not sure how to find out.

13 hours ago, cruisinrealtor said:

Has anyone seen a JW meet up on a cruise?  We'll be on the Oasis of the seas on November 25th.  Would be great if there was one but not sure how to find out.

I have not. Whenever we cruise, wear a JW.org pin the first couple days and nights or similar and you will be wonderfully surprised! Last Norwegian cruise we took in November 2017, we met, including our group, a total of 120 friends.  We met everyday and had a fantastic time. We still all keep in touch! 

1 hour ago, auntie.emily94 said:

Does anyone know of any brothers that run excursions for St Thomas and or St Martin?

I do not. I am looking for someone in that area for our cruise next year. If you ever go to Honduous though, a lovely Elder does excursions. We even visited the local KH and had a great day. 

On 10/28/2018 at 10:44 PM, cruisinrealtor said:

I know 2 sis that will be on that sailing. 

add @gmail.com to my screename if you would like to contact her/them.