any JW's here on cruise critic?

mariamherrera

I don't know a tour company off hand but i do know a brother and sister in Jamaica! I could ask them! the brother works at one of the fancy resorts so I'm sure he has the inside scoop.

Hi Mariam,

I leave Saturday for a 5 night cruise on Emerald Princess with 3 other sisters from my area in Florida. We are trying to search out a jw taxi driver in Ocho Rios. I know it's short notice but would your friends in Jamaica be able to refer us to anyone? Beth

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

We are traveling on our first cruise, since joining cruise critic. We will be traveling Oct. 8th, 2016. We have a great group of brothers and sisters from TN, IL, and NY. I think we are up to 35-40 people. On board Carnival Magic. Is there anyone else, from other congregations, who will be cruising with us?

Hi,

We are traveling on our first cruise, since joining cruise critic. We will be traveling Oct. 8th, 2016. We have a great group of brothers and sisters from TN, IL, and NY. I think we are up to 35-40 people. On board Carnival Magic. Is there anyone else, from other congregations, who will be cruising with us?

Hi! Was just over on roll call and saw your post. We booked tonight on the same cruise! There are 15 of us. Ranging from 1 to 68. My husband and I are celebrating our 30th along with our 2 kids, d16 & s7. I saw that you are celebrating yours also!! 3 of our cabins are balcony and 1 ov. Not many cabins left according to ta.

Hi,

Just received your notification that you are also cruising on Magic Oct. 8th. That'is wonderful! What congregation do you attend?

Hi. We are so excited about this cruise!! Always a treat to find the friends on a cruise!! We are in Rutherford. How about you guys?

Thanks!!

Julie

Just thought I'd ask! would be interested in hearing from any other brothers and sisters! :)

HI Miriam,

I'm new to Cruise Critic. I've attempted to contact other JW's on Cruise Critic to see if there are any other Cruise Critic JW's going on Carnival Magic, Oct.8, 2016, but I haven't received a response. Do you know of anyone going? We have 35-40 brothers and sisters going from IL, NY, and TN. I'm from TN.

My husband is a ministerial servant. We have elders, pioneers, and a wonderful group of brothers and sisters going!

I plan on taking a lot of pictures and videos to post for Cruise Critic.I was just wondering; how and when do you identify yourself as a Cruise Critic to the company your cruising with? Do you wait until the day you board?

Hi. We are so excited about this cruise!! Always a treat to find the friends on a cruise!! We are in Rutherford. How about you guys?

Thanks!!

Julie

Oh! So, excited to hear you will also be joining the Magic Carnival cruise.

I am from the South White House Congregation. We have about 20 from this hall, and another 15 to 20 from NY and IL going.

We can't wait!

We'd love to meet you all!

Rebekah

Edited by JWCruiser1914

Also, we have 2 girls in our group of JW'so that are 14-15 years old. They should be close to your daughters age. (I saw your daughter is 16 in your previous reply, and thought that it would be great to have other girls your daughters age who are witnesses.)

My son is 13, although he will be 14 the day we embark. He has a friend who is 13 years old, from our hall, who will be joining us.

What a great group it will be!

Rebekah

JW Tennessee cruiser

Edited by JWCruiser1914

Oh! So, excited to hear you will also be joining the Magic Carnival cruise.

I am from the South White House Congregation. We have about 20 from this hall, and another 15 to 20 from NY and IL going.

We can't wait!

We'd love to meet you all!

Rebekah

I'm sure we must have mutual acquaintances!! Here's my email so we can talk freely :)

jewlsemail@gmail.com

We usually get together some time during the cruise and go over the watchtower. One year we had over 100 on our cruise so we had a full meeting (my hubby gave the talk lol)

I found one experience so funny. The meeting was on the last day of the cruise. During the whole week there was this one Canadian couple that we didn't know that was always playing the games, being on stage, very friendly, fun and outgoing. No clue they were Jw's, until they walked into the room for the meeting! It was great!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Julie

HI Miriam,

I'm new to Cruise Critic. I've attempted to contact other JW's on Cruise Critic to see if there are any other Cruise Critic JW's going on Carnival Magic, Oct.8, 2016, but I haven't received a response. Do you know of anyone going? We have 35-40 brothers and sisters going from IL, NY, and TN. I'm from TN.

My husband is a ministerial servant. We have elders, pioneers, and a wonderful group of brothers and sisters going!

I plan on taking a lot of pictures and videos to post for Cruise Critic.I was just wondering; how and when do you identify yourself as a Cruise Critic to the company your cruising with? Do you wait until the day you board?

Sounds like this is gonna be a great cruise with so many brothers and sisters, I wish I was on it but we're cruising on the oasis in November. If I'm not mistaken you all will be leaving from port Canaveral, correct? I live very close to the port

HI Miriam,

Yes, we are leaving from Port Canaveral. We may stay at the Holiday Inn Club Beach Club Canaveral FL. It just depends on what our others brothers and sisters do.

I wish we would get there early enough to visit your Kingdom Hall, on meeting night? I'll let you know what my husband decides on the location and date, as we get closer to booking our hotel.

I heard from Julie, on Cruise Critic. She is from Rutherford, TN. She is a witness, and will be traveling on our cruise. Yeah! So, we are going to try to get the group together for the Watchtower while we are on the cruise. It turns out between our 2 groups, we are up to 40-55 people. (Some in our group haven't officially booked yet.)

So exciting!

Thank you!

Rebekah

Edited by JWCruiser1914

HI Miriam,

Yes, we are leaving from Port Canaveral. We may stay at the Holiday Inn Club Beach Club Canaveral FL. It just depends on what our others brothers and sisters do.

I wish we would get there early enough to visit your Kingdom Hall, on meeting night? I'll let you know what my husband decides on the location and date, as we get closer to booking our hotel.

I heard from Julie, on Cruise Critic. She is from Rutherford, TN. She is a witness, and will be traveling on our cruise. Yeah! So, we are going to try to get the group together for the Watchtower while we are on the cruise. It turns out between our 2 groups, we are up to 40-55 people. (Some in our group haven't officially booked yet.)

So exciting!

Thank you!

Rebekah

HI Rebekah, my name is margie, I'm in the Rockledge FL congregation, as it gets closer to cruise time maybe we can have a meet and greet at one of the restaurants at the port, grills , fish lips and rusty are great places to hang out , what day does magic sail? Is this your first cruise?

Hi,

It's wonderful to hear about another Jehovah's Witness on Cruise Critic!

I don't know for sure where we are staying yet prior to the cruise. Possibly Cape Canaveral, or in Orlando. I'll let you know closer to the time of the cruise though! Thanks for the offer!

Agape,

Rebekah

Oh! Almost forgot! No, I have cruised before. We sail on October 8th.

Edited by JWCruiser1914

Hi!

Any jws on the 12-night antem of the seas 27 march? :)

Hey there! We won't be on it but we did that same cruise in January. It's really an amazing ship, our new favorite. Have a great time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perhaps you can help me? We will be in Curacao this year during the Memorial. I would like to attend. For those that have been to Curacao, can you give me any advise in getting to the Kingdom Hall? I know that it is at 30 Schubappelweg at 6:30p on March 23 but I don't know where we will port (Carnival Conquest) or the best mode of transportation. Thanks so much!