Booking excursions online thru Carnival.com

gunnerfubar

If you book an excursion ahead of time from Carnival and end up having to cancel, can you get your money back? What if the weather is bad and you can't do the excursion you had planned to do?

I'm new to cruising and I just don't want to make any mistakes. I probably will book my excursions as soon as I can - I understand some of them get filled up quickly.

Elation 7/31/05

I don't have experience with this on Carnival, but we booked an excursion on RCI last year, they charged our credit card. When we got on the ship, we changed our minds and went to the excursion desk, they refunded the amount to our onboard account and then we booked the new one -- it seemed weird, but it worked out.

Again, I don't know how they work this on Carnival.

I wanted to book our cruise on-line but had trouble with the website and had to call directly. Then I tried to book shore excursions but needed to add my booking number. Had trouble there too and had to talk to another rep and she fixed it for me. I just booked an on-line excursion this week with no problems. Just give Carnival a call and they will transfer you to an IT rep.

Archived