Fantasy questions!

~earthmama~

You can probably board around 11 am, I get in line before that if I can.

Your cabin will be ready at 1:30 pm.

Not sure what you mean by early drop off... unless you get there really really early, you drop off the suitcase with the porters, then get in line to get on the ship.

I dont think they will take the suitcases really earlier than that while the porters are dealing with getting pax off the previous cruise ..how early did you want to drop it off?

Well I heard we can drop off luggage in the am, since we are a few minutes from the port it would simplify things.

Yes, Charleston is a bit different than other ports, they have an early luggage drop off...if you miss this you have to wait until they open the gates to let people in to board the ship. The early luggage closes around 10:30-10:45 or pretty much whenever they decide so I was told...but he said by 10:30 is usually pretty safe. I not, they don't open for the others until around 11:00...you then have to drop off your luggage, board a shuttle and go through check in...it seems confusing but not too bad...just don't let the taxi drop you off there and leave as you are NOT allowed to walk on the ship...you have to be driven in...

1- Is there early drop off for luggage and where?

2-What time can we board?

3- What time will our cabins be ready?

1. Yes there is early drop off, once you get to the port you will see signs that will direct you to early drop off. If you are driving your own car you will then have to wait in line to park in the warehouse.

2. Boarding usually begins around 11:30-12:00

3. 1:30

Archived