Emerald Princess Caribe deck

sharkwl

We are sailing on the Emerald Princess soon and have a question regarding cabin selection. This is our first Princess cruise & we have booked cabin C515 (Caribe deck starboard side/midships) and am wondering if it will be noisy as it across from a block of inside cabins. Would we be better served to move a little further aft (C603-609) where there are no inside cabins across from us, or is noise not an issue where we are now. I am a light sleeper. Thanks for any advice!

I have not found noise to be a problem. I have been on Emerald and a couple of sister ships. The bathroom and closet act as noise buffers since they are between the beds and the front door. If someone is especially loud right at your door you may hear them but generally you won't.

It shouldn't be a problem. I've been in several cabins with inside cabins across the hall. But, like any cabin you book, there is always a slight chance you can get noisy people in the hallways or in their cabins. Here's hoping you get great neighbors no matter what you decide.

I'm not sure why inside cabins across the hall would be any louder than cabins next door? that is a great location and you shouldn't have a problem. you could have noise anywhere, probably more from the balconies around you when you are outside. enjoy your trip and your large balcony, it's a great ship :)

Archived