NCL-Sun Restaurants

sammy112

/They really don't have a Mexican restaurant, Las Rambles is a tapa (spanish) bar with great tapas. You can make a meal out of them.

I have never heard of a charge for the Murder Mystery dinner, but it is very limited.

NIta

OMG - I know something that NMNita doesn't????:rolleyes:

They had a Murder Mystery Dinner on our Sun 'round the horn cruise. DDP and I both think it was $25 but maybe Kraut is right and it was cheaper. We know it included a glass of bubbly at the inital meeting in Dazzles (Razzles?) when we each got our character and met our table mates. We then trooped downstairs to the 4 Seasons and were all seated in the center of the room. Dinner was tasty, maybe a step above the regular MDR fare...and we both think we got a glass of wine too...though that part is a little fuzzy. We both thought it was fine, but the "story" was a little predictable and therefore it wasn't as much a mystery as I had hoped.

OMG - I know something that NMNita doesn't????:rolleyes:

They had a Murder Mystery Dinner on our Sun 'round the horn cruise. DDP and I both think it was $25 but maybe Kraut is right and it was cheaper. We know it included a glass of bubbly at the inital meeting in Dazzles (Razzles?) when we each got our character and met our table mates. We then trooped downstairs to the 4 Seasons and were all seated in the center of the room. Dinner was tasty, maybe a step above the regular MDR fare...and we both think we got a glass of wine too...though that part is a little fuzzy. We both thought it was fine, but the "story" was a little predictable and therefore it wasn't as much a mystery as I had hoped.

yep, I don't know everything, but the two times we did it, no charge. We didn't get any wine I will add, just the fun of the mystery and dinner.

Nita

/They really don't have a Mexican restaurant, Las Rambles is a tapa (spanish) bar with great tapas. You can make a meal out of them.

I have never heard of a charge for the Murder Mystery dinner, but it is very limited.

NIta

No lobster tacos?? Now I'm really sad.:(

Archived