Oceana 25th oct theme nights???

johnny tallentire

Hi can anyone give any info on any theme/fancy dress nights on the transatlantic cruise ive looked everywhere i can and cannot find any info at all,im taking my 8 year old daughter and she would love to take part in any themed nights etc and want to be prepared by taking a few items with us,please can anyone advise ps 33 days to go:D:D:D

I always think it's a bit unfair of P&O not to let you know these things.

Usually there is a 60/70s night. It's mainly the entertainment staff who put on silly wigs and wear their platforms etc that night, but some passengers are prepared and wear some dodgy clothes too!

There may be a Halloween party, I am not sure.

There is always a Tropical night so that the most outrageous shirts can get an airing and the men can look ridiculous. On our last cruise there were a few ladies who made a big effort and dressed in grass skirts.

Sorry I can't be more help

Caryl

What happens at the black and white ball, and where does it take place?

Not an awfull lot really, it is a formal night and people are asked to wear black and white. Some people don't they wear every other colour.

They have a dance in one of the lounges.

Not an awfull lot really, it is a formal night and people are asked to wear black and white. Some people don't they wear every other colour.

They have a dance in one of the lounges.

Thanks LEESRE :)

Do you know when the formal nights will be on a 15 day transatlantic please? I'm assuming 2nd night for first formal?

ETA sorry I didn't mean to hi-jack the thread.

Thanks all i think ill take halloween costumes and maybe a pirate costume,also i have plenty of shirts that would pass for a hawaiian night(according to the missus):mad: did i mention its now 32 days til sailaway:D:D:D

Did you think those shirts were your best shirts? :rolleyes:

I hope you're the only pirates on the high seas.

29 and counting down for me :D

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks all i think ill take halloween costumes and maybe a pirate costume,also i have plenty of shirts that would pass for a hawaiian night(according to the missus):mad: did i mention its now 32 days til sailaway:D:D:D

hi i'm mike from n.wales ,i will be on oceana 25 oct ,p&o inform me there is a halloween , tropical ,and black +white nights,23 day's 2 go

Archived