Dressing up for Halloween

JeanieTheMom

Halloween will be elegant night on Triump this year. (And I'll be there!:D) If people dress up in Halloween costumes, when do they dress up? Do they wait for dinner or dress up before?

Also, will a lot people be in costume, as well as a lot of people dressed nicely? None of us should feel out of place, right?

Thanks!

Been on 2 halloween cruises so far and both times we've taken our costumes and dressed in them for the dining room.

Only 1 cruise was halloween falling on Elegent night, but there were still alot of people that had their costumes on in the dining room.

Don't worry about it, you will not be out of place either way.

If you have early dining and dress for dinner, go to your stateroom after dinner and don your costume. A vast majority of cruisers will be in costume on Halloween at dinner...lots of fun, parade, party, and very imaginative costumes. I think the people who didn't dress up felt out of place. People who didn't go full tilt and wear a costume wore at least a funny hat, wig, Halloween shirt, etc. Soooo, put your thinking hats on and try to come up with a really fun costume(s), you'll be so glad you did. Also, the people that came to party on Halloween decorated their stateroom doors and rooms. They should have had a contest for best decorated door because some were outstanding. I found some Sticky Tack in Wal-mart that is perfect for adhering decorations to your door, easy on, easy off. It's like sticky putty, roll it between your fingers to soften and apply then just roll off to remove...worked great and no damage to the door. We had a great time.

P.S. I dressed up like Pippi Longstocking, ha!

Archived