Stores that carry "FIRE" season clothing

Joby

OK, Ladies.  I've been away for a couple of years.  I retired from my 9-5 and didn't have/take the time to check-in on CC but once during that time.  I didn't catch up reading on the EARTH thread, so didn't post.  Since I'm getting ready to travel on a new-to-me cruise line, I've been researching.  Since I was reading, I thought I'd catch up here and post. 

While deciding what colors to include in this cruise wardrobe, I discovered another page to add to my FIRE journey. l learn these little nuggets at the oddest  time!  This rule of thought is that your professional suit color or formal color should be your natural hair color.  Guess that means mine should be dark brown with gray tweed.  LOL  Your accent (tops/accessories) colors should be the colors found in your eye.  Therefore, my accents are three different colors of green and my trim accent is gold.  The thinking is that you find your best colors within/on yourself.    

Does this ring true for anyone?

What cruise line are you on?  We’re on Celebrity Reflection for MardiGras in February (can’t wait!!!). 

hmm. My suit color would’ve been chestnut then onto silver...ah, nope. The accent & trim,  green & gold are ok by me. Melody

20 hours ago, aoknkentucky said:

Melody, we’re trying MSC Davina in January. I’ll report back how it compares to other lines. —Debbie

Debbie We’ve considered MSC because our Celebrity/Royal status gives us Yacht Club or Black  status ( I think) with them. I’ll be interested in your thoughts on it. 

have a happy & safe New Year. Melody