Stores that carry "FIRE" season clothing

Joby

Sorry to hear about your fridge, Pam. Isn't it irritating when the fridge stops and you lose everything inside:mad: I hope you get it taken care of soon.

I'm still going to post my color party pics, I worked on them too long yesterday and want to get some feedback too :)

I'll get to work on the other pics too.

Of course, Kim. I hope you didn't think I was discouraging you from posting your color party pictures because I didn't mean it that way.

Just checking in to see if there are any pictures available. Waiting... and waiting...

Decided to wear green today! LOL.

These are miscellaneous colors or ones I forgot to add to the correct group.

The camel coat that is hanging alone is the same one that is in the 3 coat picture! Shows my photographic skills, doesn't it :o The small jacket along the bottom is a much richer brown too.

001-1.jpg

Are you planning on taking pictures of yourself in all those greens? Even if you think a color is a miss, it is interesting to see the effect of all the greens.

Dear Lord, no. I still think I want all of you to pick a few greens, corals, etc. (hits and misses) that I can put on and take a quick picture of. What do you think of that?

The camel coat that is hanging alone is the same one that is in the 3 coat picture! Shows my photographic skills, doesn't it :o The small jacket along the bottom is a much richer brown too.

This has nothing to do with your picture taking skills...it has to do with the influence of the light and all kinds of other things that affect the way that we SEE color. If you recall...I tell Mom that the sleeveless blue-green shirt looks different in every single photograph.

I don't know what the influence is...I painted my master suite in our house what I thought was a beautiful soft, gray color...if anything I thought the gray had an undertone of green...and everywhere you took that stir stick with the dried paint on it...it LOOKED like that...UNTIL you got into the actual master suite where it was positively BLUE...like BLUE...and I'm all :eek: because that was NOT the look I was going for. It wasn't bad...but it was unexpected.

And this is one of the reasons why the pictures of the colors ON you can be so helpful.

I think we can pick out some of the greens to begin with and see if we can't build a solid green grouping of Fire green. Then YOU can compare the other greens to what we determine to be a nice solid foundation for comparison. KWIM? But note...because of what happens with all this influence on our perception of color...we could pick out total misses. So let's do that...let's each try to pick out at least 4?

And this is one of the reasons why the pictures of the colors ON you can be so helpful.

I think we can pick out some of the greens to begin with and see if we can't build a solid green grouping of Fire green. Then YOU can compare the other greens to what we determine to be a nice solid foundation for comparison. KWIM? But note...because of what happens with all this influence on our perception of color...we could pick out total misses. So let's do that...let's each try to pick out at least 4?

Got it and will do tomorrow.

GREEN...I know I like the upper left and the one immediately to the left of the color cards. The prints are too confusing at this point, so I would rule them out. I think we are shooting to nail particular COLORS...

I want to see the green fleece from the forgotten pictures...

And the blue-green that is to the right of the color cards, to the right of the other shirt that I would like pictured...I guess we could say A1, B2, B3 from the green collage...and the green in the picture with the forgotten coral and aqua.

Continuing to look at your greens...I'm guessing that A4 would also be a winner, based on how you looked in C3 (the former B1;):rolleyes:)...AND if we can confirm B3 (former B3:p)...then I'm guessing that D3 will also be a winner...if A1 looks great, and D2 is similar to A1, then I think D2 will also be a winner.

D1 is the former B2 right? I think it is a LITTLE muted...just a little...could fall into a "good" or "better" category...same with B1.

C3 looks very interesting to me because I think that color is very similar to the one that is now pictured in the A2 slot on my retakes...

C1 was already IFFY...

SO...if I were to guess winners...I guess I would say A1, A4, B2, B3, C2, D2 and D3. I would LOVE to see those together in a collage.

A3, B1, and D1 would be next in line.

Then C3.

Then revisit C1 in light of establishing a good foundation. (That's just one of those hard colors, KWIM?)

A2 and D4, being prints, don't really apply to our color analysis/fashion show...EXCEPT that I think they both work...but I would leave them out of further collages.

The cool thing about what I just did is that everyone can gloss over this and still form their own opinons! I hope. :o

KWIM?

Wow....

I think I've had too much wine to follow Anita's bingo.

So...

I think that I'll call it a night. LOL.

Kim! I can't believe how different our wardrobe colors are. I can just tell by looking at your color parties that we have chosen very different expressions of our colors. This is going to be so interesting!

Tomorrow is a busy day for me. Zumba in the morning. Then I have to go shopping... because... believe me... it is very unsettling to have absolutely nothing in your freezer and only one jar of peanut butter and one jar of jam in your frig. It feels very, very strange!

So I do have that to do. I should have gone to the store tonight and, at least, purchased some milk. But I just wanted to get home as there was a storm rolling in and I just couldn't face getting out of the car in all that wind... plus... just tired.

So I might get to my pictures... and I might just put it off for a bit and look at Anita's pictures and then wait for Kim's. But, I actually think the more, the merrier... especially since I know that my greens are so very different from Kim's greens! And I didn't think that would actually be the case. But, you know, there is just such a range between the extremes of the colors on the color cards. If you think about it. There are a LOT of colors between the Medium Yellow Green and Bright Warm Yellow Green of the FIRE colors.

Too, too fun. :D