Glory vs Freedom

boysmommy

We have done both ships and they are practically identical in layout and amnenties. We did the 6 day itinerary on the Freedom and loved it, as well as the 7 day on the Glory. I would look at your cost per day and decide which is best for you. If you have to fly in and out, the difference in a day might be a deciding factor if the air fares are substantially different. Since the ships are practically identical, I'd look to other factors...

Whichever you do, I'm sure you will have a great time!

Both ships are great and are the same deck plan. I was on them within 3 months of each other and out of the two, I prefer the Glory. It just had dry dock less than a year ago, so it's "new" like the Freedom. I have found the Glory to have the best staff out of all the ships I've been on. If I were assigning a 1-10 scale to everything on the cruise, it would all be awesome, but I'd give the Glory about 1 extra point above the Freedom in most categories.

Whatever you choose... have a blast!

Archived