How is the Dream... Reading too many negative reviews.

SJChaput

I am leaving TOMORROW on the Dream and haven't had a ton of time because of my new job to look into it. I am sure I will have an amazing time and can't wait.

I just for the first time wandered into CC member's review section of the site and found a lot of negative reviews. People calling it a Wal-Mart cruise and many other bad things. I am sure there are reviews like this and just sour people in general for every ship but I just wanted to check.

Thanks guys (and girls)!

I'm going on the Dream at the end of October, so I've been reading alot of reviews for the Dream.

I've definitely seen some negative ones out there... but I've seen alot of really great ones, too! Not to discount the people who had negative experiences, but the things I find in their reviews are usually subjective, or things that just wouldn't bother me personally.

I think alot of people expected it to be PERFECT since it was a brand new ship, and of course it had some issues in the beginning. But, for the most part, I've read many good reviews of the Dream and can't wait to sail on her in exactly a month from today!

We cruised on the Dream in May. Was everything perfect? No. Did we have an amazing time. Absolutely!!! Things we particularly enjoyed. The Steak House, The Rasul Spa Treatment and Dancing in the Steets. Relax, the Dream is a great ship. I am sure you will love it.

We'll be boarding with you, and I've been reading all the reviews as well. I think you have to take them with a grain of salt. A lot of what upsets other people won't bother me at all (no chair by the pool?). :) Just go and plan to have a WONDERFUL time - we do!! See you there! :)

The Dream is wonderful. The ship itself is gorgeous, super clean and very nicely decorated. The crew is fantastic. Of all our cruises I think these were the nicest people we have met. The food was wonderful. Try the Pasta Bar!

Try the Burrito Bar! Try the outside BBQ! Loved the Lanai area too.

We sailed when there were lots of unruly kids, but the ship is truly wonderful and you will have a great time. Bon Voyage!

Archived