Summit Concierge vs. Balcony?

Smartcookie

I know about the extra amenities (which are unimportant to me), what I'm wondering is if there is a difference in the size of the 2 cabins, the size and furnishing on the balcony, the decor or the furniture?

Thanks!

Hi, the cabins themselves are the same size. The CC cabins that

have the AFT balconies are the big difference. They are deeper

in size and instead of 2 regular chairs and a table you would get

2 loungers.

So if you prefer a larger balcony, those AFT ones would be a good choice.

We recently were in 9177, the balcony had padded loungers vs the "lawn furniture slings" on the non CC balconies. That and the enhanced room service menu were the main differences, we unfortunately found the actual concierge himself to be of little help.

So then the concierge class staterooms (excluding balcony) are NOT 191 square feet?

I've seen it posted on a couple of sites that CC are 191 and regular balcony are 170 sq. feet. These are both excluding the balconies.

I don't trust X customer service, they aren't always well-informed, and certainly not more than CC members!

So then the concierge class staterooms (excluding balcony) are NOT 191 square feet?

I've seen it posted on a couple of sites that CC are 191 and regular balcony are 170 sq. feet. These are both excluding the balconies.

I don't trust X customer service, they aren't always well-informed, and certainly not more than CC members!

Hopefully someone can give you the correct answer on that one:)

I was only in CC cabin once and that was way back in 2005:eek: and

I honestly don't remember if the cabin was larger.

Yes the concierge cabins are 191 sq ft vs the 170 sq ft or the reg balcony cabins .We sailed the Millie ,a sister ship (exact same cabin sizes ) & our cabin was a C1 concierge & it was definitely the 191 Sq ft & most comfortable . We have well over 20 cruises with Celebrity & you can count on my answer to your question.

Enjoy your concierge cabin

That is correct. 21 square feet may not sound like a big difference but it that size range the CC cabins feel much more spacious than the standard balconies and are worth the additional charge. The aft facing CC's on the rear of the ship also have much larger balconies and are wonderful if you can get one.

Archived