FANTASY 9/18-24: Still ROCKS after all these years!!!

floatingaway2525

I've eaten there. It was very good. The two things I remember most about it were a big wooden airplane propeller on the wall next to our table and a big cat which jumped up on our table while we were eating. I got it off the table but it then curled up in my lap and slept while we ate.

Oh gotta love KW LOLOL!!! I have never been over that way before' date=' and next time I will head straight over there again, some fun looking places to explore!![/size']

Well I'm getting close to hard part, last sea day and glowing home, foo.

We spent the day on the balcony in the morning, wandering to our favorite places, and gathering in the afternoon on Lido Starboard, our usual landing place...

Just before 5, most of us headed down to the Fun Farewell Party in the Universe Lounge, this was awesome, first time I made it to one!!! Then we had a most special call from Risa, CD extraordinaire:) She is so warm and giving, love her to pieces!! Anyway, she made arrangements for our most famous Freddy the Stowaway to visit the bridge...so Smoofie, Freddy and I headed up to the inner sanctum, my first time ever and never thought I would get to do it.....all I can say is WOW about the next hour.

I want you to see it from Freddy's perspective so I will just add to his review when he stops partying and gets to it:D

I just have to show you, in the meantime, one of the ummm....breathtaking sights I saw....

IMG_3167.jpg

That's Bridge Officer Ricardo, Lord have mercy...not sure I have his rank right, not sure what Risa said:o:cool::)

OK so I will get through Glowing Home...this is a tradition on our last night we first did with the Saints and Sinners in 2008...kind of a way to make sure we are continuing the fun and not letting the thought of having to get off get to us:p

By now we have made new friends and we always make sure they are joining in!! The staff loves it too!!!

This is my favorite wine-man ever, Sebastion, remember him? We met on the Glory, then the Dream, and now the Fantasy!!! Amazing!!!

IMG_3190.jpg

We made sure our MDR guys were glowing too...

IMG_3199.jpg

We headed to the PB to continue the fun!!!

IMG_3182.jpg

These guys are our new friends Mark and Judy from Raleigh who we met on board this week, and who are right now booking on the Dream with us next month WOOOHOO!!!!

IMG_3204.jpg

Some more favorite pics...

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3207.jpg

This is my new friend Yanitsa who took such good care of us in the PB and MDR...we hooked up on FB as soon as I got home!!

IMG_3209.jpg

These are the last two pics on my camera...time taken, 2:30AM and wandering back to the cabin on a vewwwwy quiet ship, as we were almost pulling into the harbor at Charleston...

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

Love ya Fantasy and all aboard, can't wait to see yas again!!!

Well I'm getting close to hard part, last sea day and glowing home, foo.

We spent the day on the balcony in the morning, wandering to our favorite places, and gathering in the afternoon on Lido Starboard, our usual landing place...

Just before 5, most of us headed down to the Fun Farewell Party in the Universe Lounge, this was awesome, first time I made it to one!!! Then we had a most special call from Risa, CD extraordinaire:) She is so warm and giving, love her to pieces!! Anyway, she made arrangements for our most famous Freddy the Stowaway to visit the bridge...so Smoofie, Freddy and I headed up to the inner sanctum, my first time ever and never thought I would get to do it.....all I can say is WOW about the next hour.

I want you to see it from Freddy's perspective so I will just add to his review when he stops partying and gets to it

I just have to show you, in the meantime, one of the ummm....breathtaking sights I saw....

IMG_3167.jpg

That's Bridge Officer Ricardo, Lord have mercy...not sure I have his rank right, not sure what Risa said:)

Like I already said, I want an Italian:D

Steve and I walked back with you, we had just spent some time on that little aft wing balcony right outside the pizzaria before we went to your balcony,and then,poof.I love you girl with the very core of my being.The day we met in that elevator on the Destiny was just that! Ill post some more last day pics later.

Hey Floatie!

Fabulous review and great pics! I so enjoyed seeing my old friends...miss you guys plenty! I meant to get on your roll call and wish you all happy sails before you left, but I messed up:o So glad you all had another great cruise....

OMG, Bon, your sister looks just like you!! Miss you!

Allen & Jeffie, what can I say...it wouldn't be a cruise without you wearing undies on your heads!:p All is still right with the world!:D

Hiya Linny,hows tricks:)

Floatie, did you get a picture of our Risa gifts when you found them? Im looking at mine right now,its sitting with the Legend,Inspiration,Facination and Glory.I just love those 24 carat plastic ships, and this one is special,we are twins:D

Hiya Linny,hows tricks:)

Floatie, did you get a picture of our Risa gifts when you found them? Im looking at mine right now,its sitting with the Legend,Inspiration,Facination and Glory.I just love those 24 carat plastic ships, and this one is special,we are twins:D

I was so excited I grabbed those little beauties and ran:( We have to reunite them and get that pic!!! We ARE twins!!:D:cool:

Hey Floatie!

Fabulous review and great pics! I so enjoyed seeing my old friends...miss you guys plenty! I meant to get on your roll call and wish you all happy sails before you left, but I messed up:o So glad you all had another great cruise....

OMG, Bon, your sister looks just like you!! Miss you!

Allen & Jeffie, what can I say...it wouldn't be a cruise without you wearing undies on your heads!:p All is still right with the world!:D

Hey Linny!!! Thanks!:) We're keeping up the traditions ain't we!!:D

Steve and I walked back with you, we had just spent some time on that little aft wing balcony right outside the pizzaria before we went to your balcony,and then,poof.I love you girl with the very core of my being.The day we met in that elevator on the Destiny was just that! Ill post some more last day pics later.

Ah I remember this, really I do:eek::p;)

Don't make me cry!!:rolleyes: DITTO again:)

Great review!!! Can any of you settle a bet between my wife and I .. She claims that Nathan Fillion, the actor from Castle was on the Fantasy the same time we were,, did any one see him? Thanks..

Great review!!! Can any of you settle a bet between my wife and I .. She claims that Nathan Fillion, the actor from Castle was on the Fantasy the same time we were,, did any one see him? Thanks..

Thanks Bob!!

Well I sure didn't because there would have been pics lol...where did she see him???

Another fabulous review by Floatie... made me feel like I was right there with yas!!! Looks like glorious times were had, but I am jealous that you got to see Sebastian! Oh I wuv him!!!!

I hope when the "celebrate that all is said and done" cruise comes along and we're all in chipper health that I will be doing cartwheels with you guys on Lido Deck. :D Bahahahahahahaha... OK, maybe not cartwheels, but I'll tip a Miami Vice or two to celebrate. :)

Archived