FANTASY 9/18-24: Still ROCKS after all these years!!!

floatingaway2525

Floatie....As usual you are posting a great Review

Love the picture of Allen and Jeff ........we heard a number of stories about Jeff when we cruised with Allen on the Splendor.... This looks like a great Anniversary picture;).....LMAO:D:D

Wow from one of my favorite review guys, thank you Jim!:)

Somewhere we DO have some pics of some special "relationship" moments of these two, they will be along I'm sure LMAO!!!:D

048.jpg

Here is one of those special moments.Our fabulous waiter Dylan delivered these as desert on elegant night #1.old traditions die hard:D

To everyone headed back to work in the a.m., I will gladly trade places with ya.It was a great week,just what I needed to get ready for this.Love yall

Neighborhood watering hole:p

Sample menu from Goldie's, another place down the street and where I read my new favorite drink name, see what it is??

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2950.jpg

IMG_2951.jpg

Not sure, but I'm guessing the goombay smash!?!

saw the fort and the remnants of another (I have to go and look this up!) and enjoyed the panorama as long as we could take the wind….Awesome port to sail out of!!!:cool:

Could it be Castle Pinckney you are referring to? http://cv10navalaviator.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/blues_castle_pinckney.jpg

It is the little strip of land in between The USS Yorktown and the Port of Charleston that the cruise ship had to back up towards the Ravenel Bridge and go around.

Question about Arawak Cay...We are thinking of going to Fish Fry on our next trip to Nassau. Is there a nice beach at that immediate area or would it require taking a shuttle elsewhere after lunch?

Thank you for stepping up to write a review! I was in desparate need of a fix to pass the time til Thankgiving... :D

Ooops and me falling down on the job yesterday:o

Sorry guys, had a little too much life happening to get back here last night, I needed to rebound...:(:)

Nassau night after work today cause we have to focus on the good, it's our job:cool::D

Could it be Castle Pinckney you are referring to? http://cv10navalaviator.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/blues_castle_pinckney.jpg

It is the little strip of land in between The USS Yorktown and the Port of Charleston that the cruise ship had to back up towards the Ravenel Bridge and go around.

Question about Arawak Cay...We are thinking of going to Fish Fry on our next trip to Nassau. Is there a nice beach at that immediate area or would it require taking a shuttle elsewhere after lunch?

You know, about halfway back to the ship there is a public beach called Junkanoo that looked really sweet, clean and just a few hut type places for drinks and a few vendors, not too touristy at all. It's right on the channel and you can see the ships. Otherwise, unless someone knows of a beach that is past Arawak, you will need to cab it somewhere else or back to the hotels next to the Pier....:confused:

Awesome review!!!

Great pics.

Looks like you all had a blast as usual!!

:D

Paulie, congratulations to your Phillies! When the going got tough, they stepped up to the plate (literally). My Atlanta Braves did their best to crawl back into the womb. SFS Maybe we can luck out and get in as the Wild Card.

Why thank you,I have outstanding pics of you in a foresome too!!!Just waiting so that it will fall in sequence

I have a nice shot of some of the elusive Andersen's at Atlantis

Notice all the other cameras around... when the Andersen's go out they draw quite a crowd!

atlantis-chair-bon-hon.jpg

134.jpg

Cairne tried to steal my conch...at least she didnt push me out of the big chair at Atlantis.

The conch has quite a good flavor,once it is marinated,but the texture was not my favorite.

We asked our guide what the conch guys name was,he said"My good buddy",then admitted he had been there countless times,just never knew the guys name.He shall remain My good Buddy

We made it back to the ship for the Past Guest Party...at least I think that's what this one was:confused:

IMG_2973.jpg

We got to meet Captain Vittorio, never a chore...:cool:

IMG_2975.jpg

Then we ran up for sailaway in our usual spot...

IMG_2987.jpg

My pics tell me next up is the Deck/PJ party, oh boy oh boy:eek:

Archived