How many days until your next cruise???

Poorplaya

10 Days till we fly out to Vancouver to Board the Radiance on the 14th, and sail away for 10 days going to Hawaii. We then will stay on for another 17 days sailing to Aussie, and doing the first voyage of the year, In Assie, or this fall.. Sea legs will be good, and we will rack up some FF miles.:D I can't wait!!:D:D

Edited by Farmercity

10 Days till we fly out to Vancouver to Board the Radiance on the 14th, and sail away for 10 days going to Hawaii. We then will stay on for another 17 days sailing to Aussie, and doing the first voyage of the year, In Assie, or this fall.. Sea legs will be good, and we will rack up some FF miles.:D I can't wait!!:D:D

See you in Vancouver. :)

See you in Vancouver. :)

I so can't wait, all of those sea days will sure be nice to relax and begin my retirement the right way!!

You don't have far to travel to get on board, we are dreading the flight out and our flight home...:eek: I certainly hope we have enjoyable neighbors on the flights or they will be really long!!

I so can't wait, all of those sea days will sure be nice to relax and begin my retirement the right way!!

You don't have far to travel to get on board, we are dreading the flight out and our flight home...:eek: I certainly hope we have enjoyable neighbors on the flights or they will be really long!!

After two to Europe and one to Mexico, it will be nice not traveling too far. There are others chatting on the Meet & Mingle for this cruise if you want to join in. Here is the link.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1431734&page=34