Tender Question and southern Caribbean

kakey30

Interesting. I have always wanted to go to St. Kitts. Somehow, I never end up on a ship that is going there the same time that I am on it.

We stopped at St. Kitts on the Explorer holiday sailing Dec 2009 and the port was much improved and expanded over past visits. I was surprised to see that it was dropped from the 2010 schedule. This will be the last two week holiday trip for the EX, next year there will be a seven day cruise from NY to the Bahamas and Florida, repeated Christmas week and New Years, which doesn't interest us at all.

We stopped at St. Kitts on the Explorer holiday sailing Dec 2009 and the port was much improved and expanded over past visits. I was surprised to see that it was dropped from the 2010 schedule. This will be the last two week holiday trip for the EX, next year there will be a seven day cruise from NY to the Bahamas and Florida, repeated Christmas week and New Years, which doesn't interest us at all.

We stopped in St. Kitts two years ago on a 7 night cruise out of Santo Domingo on Legend of the Seas. Next Fall the Jewel of the Seas repositioning cruise out of Boston, has St. Kitts on its itinerary. We did the Sugar Train excursion the last time and look forward to suggestions of something else to do next year.:)

Archived