transfering reservation

Louise34

I booked a reservation thru RCCL on an Oasis cruise. An agency from ************* called to say if I transfered the reservation to them they would give me a $150 OBC. I did get a confirmation from the agency they would do what they said. Never having done this before..is it safe to do? Has anyone done this and been satisfied with the transaction? Would apprecite all input. Thanks.

I guess I wouldn't do it unless I knew the agency or they were recommended by people I knew and had used them for years. You may get an OBC, but what about customer service. That to me is more important. I know I can reach my TA, even on weekends, he doesn't give OBC but gives excellent customer service.

I booked a reservation thru RCCL on an Oasis cruise. An agency from ************* called to say if I transfered the reservation to them they would give me a $150 OBC. I did get a confirmation from the agency they would do what they said. Never having done this before..is it safe to do? Has anyone done this and been satisfied with the transaction? Would apprecite all input. Thanks.

Just wondering why they called YOU and how did they know about your cruise. Have you ever heard of the company?

I did research on the agency, and it is legit. They called me because I originally was doing a search on a different cruise thru the "place" that puts us in touch with agencies looking to book our cruise. Cant name it. When I got out of that "place" because I booked a different cruise one of the agencies called me. Thanks for the suggestion to make sure they will honor any reductions. Still deciding.

I book my reservations directly with RCCL and then before final payment transfer it to a warehouse club I belong to which gives me a very substantial obc. They do charge for price reductions though ($25 per reservation), but since the price for mine keeps going up, I don't think that will come into play. As long as know they are a legit agency, you shouldn't have a problem and the form to fill out to transfer is on the RCCL site.

I did that last April with our 9-5-2010 cruise. THey found me the same way and offered to better the deal. I let them buy the cruise (got the same price, same cabin I picked) and they gave me $275.00 onboard credit and we had $100.00 frome the WOW sale. That money was great to have. We ate at both restuarants, bought a wine package, had a few drinks on the ship and had $1.46 left the last night.

We are booking for next year on the WOW sale this week and she says she will do the same thing again for me.

It worked out great for us!

Archived