Cost of Cabana rental at Half Moon Cay...

Disneycruisers

We like to board very EARLY, as in as soon as they start the boarding process. It sounds like the excursion desk will be open then, right? Anyone know when the excursion desk officially opens? Thanks!!!

Both times we boarded the Fascination we were in zone 1 or zone 2 and both times, the excursion desk was opened before we were able to go straight there.

I would guess they open before embarkation begins, because of the cabana rentals.

Bill

Both times we boarded the Fascination we were in zone 1 or zone 2 and both times, the excursion desk was opened before we were able to go straight there.

I would guess they open before embarkation begins, because of the cabana rentals.

Bill

Awesome... I'll be there on Sunday. We have VIP boarding, so I should have no trouble picking out the cabana of my dreams, I hope. :D

There was 13 of us who rented 1 cabana. What we did was take some of the water & sodas we brought on board to add to what was supplied for 4 people. Since most of us stayed in the water the cabana was never really crowded. They won't know how many people unless you tell them it is more than 4.

The people in the cabanas on either side of you must have loved that.

• 3 months later...

A Carnival representative informed me yesterday that during the week of January 10, 2011, Carnival quietly added Cabana Rentals to their on-line reservation system for $199.99 for four people. This will probably cause a lot of confusion to all those passengers who still think that they have to actually board the ship and rent a cabana from the excusrion desk. They will be very surprised and dissapointed! Once you successfully book a cabana on-line, you must visit the excursion desk on board the ship to choose your cabana #, your snorkel sizes and soft drink preference.

Thanks Carnival!! We just grabbed one of the seven (7) remaining cabanas [4/17/11 visit on the Carnival Liberty]. Now we don't have to worry about rushing to the excursion desk to grab one of the 15 cabanas!

Grab them while you still can and don't wait another minute...they are selling out fast!!

A Carnival representative informed me yesterday that during the week of January 10, 2011, Carnival quietly added Cabana Rentals to their on-line reservation system for $199.99 for four people. This will probably cause a lot of confusion to all those passengers who still think that they have to actually board the ship and rent a cabana from the excusrion desk. They will be very surprised and dissapointed! Once you successfully book a cabana on-line, you must visit the excursion desk on board the ship to choose your cabana #, your snorkel sizes and soft drink preference.

Thanks Carnival!! We just grabbed one of the seven (7) remaining cabanas [4/17/11 visit on the Carnival Liberty]. Now we don't have to worry about rushing to the excursion desk to grab one of the 15 cabanas!

Grab them while you still can and don't wait another minute...they are selling out fast!!

How do you know there were 7 left?

• 5 years later...