14 nights - how many formal?

hmcrn

Should be three formal nights - I haven't done room service for them. FYI the specailty restaurants are reportedly all now smart casual even on formal nights (per several people who have recently cruised), so that would be an option as well.

Haven't done a 14 night cruise since the 80's. How many formal nights are there? Just trying to figure out what i'm packing! :p

One other question - have you ever had room service on formal night? How'd it go?

You will have 3 formal nights, heres the link..

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do;jsessionid=0000mnJSW_n5XWRieKttf3BJpMq:12hdebcnj?faqSubjectName=Dress+Code&faqId=478&pagename=faq_answers

Thanks! I'm not trying to avoid them, but I'm not sure i want to bring three formal outfits. It's such a long cruise, and with the prices of checking luggage, I've got to cut back somewhere on the clothes! I can wash out shorts in the sink, but difficult to do with the formal stuff.

Dark suit and dress shirt and tie for men, a pair of dressy dark pants or long black skirt and two or three easy to pack dressy tops for women. I've been wearing the same Chico's travelers long skirt for 8 years and pick up a new crushable top each year. Accessorize with jewelry. These don't take up much space.

Men's dress shirts can be laundered on board.

Archived