2 for 1 Coffee Card Coupon

terri1020

:rolleyes: iv not heard of these 2 for 1 cards are they everyone or does the people get one who book in uk im a little dim maybe but iv not heard of them or the booklet so ant advice would be grateful

:o

Here in the US it is a booklet with about 20 or so coupons that the travel agent supplies. One of the coupons is a bye one get one free for the coffee card.

:rolleyes: iv not heard of these 2 for 1 cards are they everyone or does the people get one who book in uk im a little dim maybe but iv not heard of them or the booklet so ant advice would be grateful

:o

They come in a coupon booklet are provided by Princess to T/A's here in North America to support certain sales promotions at various times for various sailings. We certainly don't get them for every sailing.

Neither my local nor my online TA supplies these coupon books:(. And I didn't care until I found out there's a BOGO coupon for a coffee car; it's certainly not something to make me change agents, but I'd rather have the coffee card than the bottle of champagne or totebag I got.

Does anyone know where I can get a coupon for 2 for 1 coffee cards? Leaving Oct. 23. My ta doesn't have any coupon books.

OK it looks like you're on the CB, so are we, if we have booklets in our room I'll try to get you the coupon if I can find you.

Are the coupon books the ones that you get when you arrive on the ship?

Just got back yesterday from a Coastal Cruise. The coupon book we received did not have a coffee discount coupon.

Not every cabin has the booklet you got. The coupon booklet that has the 2 for 1 coffee card coupon and some free internet minutes is provided by Princess to T/A's to be used as a promotional aid to support certain sales campaigns...not everyone gets one on every cruise. Often you will see a sales promotion that reads "$--- OBC and free coupon booklet", that is the booklet that has the coupon.

Are the coupon books the ones that you get when you arrive on the ship?

Just got back yesterday from a Coastal Cruise. The coupon book we received did not have a coffee discount coupon.

No the Passport to savings book given out by Princess is not the one.

The correct one is given out by the TA.

I have tried ebay and can't find any. I wonder if in the US you might find them on Craigslist or something like that.

I wonder if it possible to ask at the Pursers desk for one? I doubt it as they are probably sent straight from Princess to the TA's

Matthew

Only the TA's have them.

The best thing to do is get on your Roll Call and let people know you are interested in the coupon, maybe they will give you one if they have extra. You never know if it will show up in the cabin or not. One cruise the TA said she didn't have them for that cruise and they showed up in the Cabin:confused:. Pleasant surprise.

Archived