Notes/Tips for NCL Epic with toddler under 2

Charity0000

thanks for this info! We'll be on the Epic in Feb with a 16month old and almost 5yo. Wondering if you can tell me a little about the food. Do you remember what was on the kids menu? Did you have a hard time finding kid friendly foods?? Also, were high chairs readily available?

No problem with High Chairs, even had one delivered to my cabin. No need to worry about food for your little ones, they will give you whatever they want and make it however you want it. Pasta, fish, chicken, mash potato, carrots, pizza.....food should be the least of your worries.

• 2 months later...

great thread, besides the poo part..

does anyone have a picture of how the pack and play fits in the cabins?

We are booked with an inside cabin but i was considering upgrading to a balcony to accomodate the crib, since the pics of the inside cabin look too small to fit one. Can it fit between the beds in the inside cabin?

Do you know what the Under 2 Zoo is and how many times it was offered?

I also heard that activities get cancelled a lot, is this true? And that things are not open long enough, like the climbing cage being open only twice.. that would bum me out b/c i want to do it all!

Archived