Monarch of the Seas 11/27/10 Snorkeling in Nassau

Greetings fellow cruisers!

A group of us are taking the November 26th 2010 sailing of the Monarch of the Seas from Port Canaveral.

I've read alot about the Stuarts Cove Snorkeling excursion which has 3 stops, including the shark snorkel. The price is only $65.00 pp. A friend of mine took it and he said it was amazing. I saw his pictures too! ( I think he took the Majesty of the Seas which has a different arrival time)

However, as our ship arrives at noon, it's too late for us to take this non-Royal excursion. But, they told me if we had a big enough group interested, they would wait for us. We're there until midnight, so there is plenty of time.

This excursion looks awesome!

http://www.stuartcove.com/DiveBahamasMgmt.aspx?id=3&pageId=17

So, if you are interested, please email www.stuartcove.com and let them know you want to go. If we get enough go sign up, we can all go!!!

Sorry I won't be cruising then. But I can tell you that the excursion with Stuart Cove is AWESOME!

I took my 5 year old son a few years ago and it was the experience of a life time. After you are out of the water, they feed the sharks as well!

It is SOOO worth the money. Have fun!

Greetings fellow cruisers!

A group of us are taking the November 26th 2010 sailing of the Monarch of the Seas from Port Canaveral.

I've read alot about the Stuarts Cove Snorkeling excursion which has 3 stops, including the shark snorkel. The price is only $65.00 pp. A friend of mine took it and he said it was amazing. I saw his pictures too! ( I think he took the Majesty of the Seas which has a different arrival time)

However, as our ship arrives at noon, it's too late for us to take this non-Royal excursion. But, they told me if we had a big enough group interested, they would wait for us. We're there until midnight, so there is plenty of time.

This excursion looks awesome!

http://www.stuartcove.com/DiveBahamasMgmt.aspx?id=3&pageId=17

So, if you are interested, please email www.stuartcove.com and let them know you want to go. If we get enough go sign up, we can all go!!!

Make sure you mention this in the roll call for that sailing. That's your best bet. Good luck!

We took that excursion a few years a go –and booked directly with Stewarts Cove. I recall we tried to get off the ship as soon as we could to meet the van.

If this is still a private excursion, contact them directly to see what you can work out.

I will tell you that being on the water with the sharks ( no cage) was pretty amazing. The other snorkeling areas were good also. As you can imagine, we had to sign a 4 or 5 page release!

Have fun,

M

• 3 weeks later...

Archived