Wedding champagne

Tiggertastic

I believe NCL still has a "No Alcohol Brought On Board" policy. Their current FAQ does not adress a corkage fee any more.

You can purchase through the Bon Voyage department. Click Here. Sparkling wine starts at $32 and champange at $69 (probably plus 18% gratuity).

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding.

Charlie

I believe NCL still has a "No Alcohol Brought On Board" policy. Their current FAQ does not adress a corkage fee any more.

You can purchase through the Bon Voyage department. Click Here. Sparkling wine starts at $32 and champange at $69 (probably plus 18% gratuity).

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding.

Charlie

Not true.

Not true.
I thought so also. But the corkage fee and any information regarding wine brought on board has been eliminated from NCL's web site.

Can you point me to thier corkage fee statement?

From NCL FAQ What can't I bring onboard?

Passenger is not allowed to bring on board the vessel any intoxicating liquors, or beverages,.........

Charlie

I did find where someone had quoted the old NCL FAQ in July this year.

Guests 21 years and older are allowed to bring bottle(s) of wine aboard. When consumed on board, there will be a US $ 15,- corkage fee per bottle added to your onboard account. Should you buy any alcohol prior to embarkation or in any port of call, this shall be given to the crew for the duration of the cruise and will be returned to you on the day of disembarkation.

That is missing from the new NCL site.

Does anyone have a recent experience with wine and corkage?

Charlie

Charlie

Same policy as for years. $15 per bottle collected when you board. It has never been offically published on the offical NCL website.

Lots of discussion in support of this policy on the NCL site

http://www2.ncl.com/search?Ntt=Wine+corkage+fee%3F&Search_submit=

Charlie

Charlie:

Check this out: http://answers.ncl.com/answers/4066/category/DAWN/norwegian-dawn-questions-answers/questions.htm?expandquestion=80233

Try using the search feature at the top of the NCL main page. There is lots of useful information in the Ask & Answer section that is not in the FAQs.

Same policy as for years. $15 per bottle collected when you board. It has never been offically published on the offical NCL website.

Lots of discussion in support of this policy on the NCL site

http://www2.ncl.com/search?Ntt=Wine+corkage+fee%3F&Search_submit=

Charlie:

Check this out: http://answers.ncl.com/answers/4066/category/DAWN/norwegian-dawn-questions-answers/questions.htm?expandquestion=80233

Try using the search feature at the top of the NCL main page. There is lots of useful information in the Ask & Answer section that is not in the FAQs.

Actually I used the A&A Section and saw the answers that you have linked. Both are from over a year ago. There are many old references to the corkage fee. But nothing in the new (improved?) web site.

The corkage fee was part of the FAQ in the previous version of NCL's web site. But, no longer. It may well be that the corkage fee is still used. So I ask again does anyone have any recent experience with taking wine aboard?

Charlie

Actually I used the A&A Section and saw the answers that you have linked. Both are from over a year ago. There are many old references to the corkage fee. But nothing in the new (improved?) web site.

The corkage fee was part of the FAQ in the previous version of NCL's web site. But, no longer. It may well be that the corkage fee is still used. So I ask again does anyone have any recent experience with taking wine aboard?

Charlie

we were on the spirit 9/17 and brought a bottle of wine and a bottle of champagne with us - paid the $15 per bottle corkage fee as we checked in and had the sticker applied to each bottle so we cold carry it on. Brought the wine with us for dinner at La Trattoria and brought the leftover back to our room for dinner the next night in the MDR. enjoyed the champagne on our balcony and by the hot tubs at night

we were on the spirit 9/17 and brought a bottle of wine and a bottle of champagne with us - paid the $15 per bottle corkage fee as we checked in and had the sticker applied to each bottle so we cold carry it on. Brought the wine with us for dinner at La Trattoria and brought the leftover back to our room for dinner the next night in the MDR. enjoyed the champagne on our balcony and by the hot tubs at night

Thank you:)

Charlie

Archived