e ticket access

britannia56

:eek:we have received emails from cunard that our etickets and luggage tags are available at cunard.com. when i click on the buttons, all i get is blank rectangles.

this happened off and on earlier when i tried to access my voyage summary. occasionally, it worked in the past.

any suggestions what i should do.

:eek:we have received emails from cunard that our etickets and luggage tags are available at cunard.com. when i click on the buttons, all i get is blank rectangles.

this happened off and on earlier when i tried to access my voyage summary. occasionally, it worked in the past.

Contact your travel agent. They can sort out tickets without you having to print them.

If you have booked directly, Cunard can do the same thing.

If you're using Internet Explorer Version 6, it is incompatible with the software Cunard uses to display the cruise documents in my experience. If you upgrade your browser to IE 8 or one of the free alternatives you may not have a problem. If you're already using a current browser I'd recommend clearing the cache as has been recommended or trying a different computer.

What OS (Mac or PC) are you running and what are you using for a browser? I know that Firefox will not display a PDF (which is what the ticket and the baggage tags are) - it downloads them and you have to open them from where they were downloaded.

In reading the suggestions it appears that you need to be a computer geek to print your tickets. What the heck is a web browser cache?
Your web browser stores temporary Internet files, Cookies, Browsing history etc & when this is full the browser is not efficient & slows down & some applications do not work so regular clearing of this is advisable. to do this click on safety ,then drop down menu appears select delete browsing history drop down menu tick required boxes then click delete this is called clearing your browser cache.

Your web browser stores temporary Internet files, Cookies, Browsing history etc & when this is full the browser is not efficient & slows down & some applications do not work so regular clearing of this is advisable. to do this click on safety ,then drop down menu appears select delete browsing history drop down menu tick required boxes then click delete this is called clearing your browser cache.

Do all web browsers use the same key sequences?

Do all web browsers use the same key sequences?

The sequence that i explained is for i e, but all browsers have a very similar sequence apart from IE9 beta but that is still in the trial stages & has issues with some anti-virus programs at the moment.

The sequence that i explained is for i e, but all browsers have a very similar sequence apart from IE9 beta but that is still in the trial stages & has issues with some anti-virus programs at the moment.

I didn't think anyone used IE anymore.

:)thank you all for the suggestions. even though i cleared the browsing history, etc. and downloaded the version of adobe reader that cunard have on the ticket page, i was unsuccessful with my regular computer. however, with my notebook computer i was able to see the tickets, but not print them because of printer incompatiblity. therefore, i shall take the suggestion that i contact my agent and ask that the tickets and luggage tags be sent.

:)thank you all for the suggestions. even though i cleared the browsing history, etc. and downloaded the version of adobe reader that cunard have on the ticket page, i was unsuccessful with my regular computer. however, with my notebook computer i was able to see the tickets, but not print them because of printer incompatiblity. therefore, i shall take the suggestion that i contact my agent and ask that the tickets and luggage tags be sent.

Convert your e tickets on your note book to a pdf file using adobe then attach it to a email the & send it to yourself then open it on your regular computer & print it off.

Archived