Oasis Best Balcony Cabin Location?

PCDIVA

Booked Oasis for November. Assigned Cabin 7726. It at the rear of the ship--second to last room. Should I work to get this changed? It was assigned to us. Anyone familiar with Deck 7 and rear ship? This room is a delux superior oceanview;)

Cabin 6672 :D :D :D :D :D

Deck Six

- Quick trip to the boardwalk for junk food

- One flight of stairs down to the Promenade for morning coffee

- The aft elevators take you to lots of nifty places

- Great wave action sounds on the balcony. Great for sipping wine at night!

Same thoughts here

If you are diamond and use the diamond lounge deck 6 forward is awesome. We've been on the high decks aft and had many times of waiting for elevators and it makes for some long walks. We had deck 6 forward last time (close to elevators right by the diamond lounge) and it was so nice. Walked out the door to grab our coffee in the diamond lounge in the morning and so close to grab a drink in the evening. We've been on this class ship 5 or 6 time now and our deck 6 location was by far our favorite. The thing is the elevators seemed much busier at night (dinner time, show times, etc.) and being on deck 6 meant we rarely had to use them at night. During the day we never waited for an elevator and that was the main times we needed to go up to deck 15. So from my experience there is a lot of benefit to being around deck 6 or 7 to be close to the promenade, central park, the board walk, etc. You will love the ship no matter where you stay. Enjoy.

I am in 7130 on the Allure in a couple of weeks. I actually like being forward since for me it seems a little quieter. Plus being the first balcony might lessen the smoky effect from the other balconies while travelling forward.

I will let you know how it is.

What would you consider to be the best cabin location on the Oasis Balcony Cabin? I'm thinking the ship is so big if I got a cabin on the 14 floor then that would just be 14 floors of elevators stoping on every floor ? I'm looking for a cabin location that is Quiet but accessible...Any suggestions out there for you Pro Oasis Cruisers?

Thanks

14 floor is the last floor we would pick its right beneath the pool deck , lots of noise day and night.

• 4 months later...
We are partial to the more aft balcony cabins on Oasis. We stayed in a family Oceanview 7330 and will be staying in a D4 7726 in October. When you leave your cabin, there is a short walk to a door which leads you out to a public balcony overlooking the Aqua Theater. It is one flight of stairs (which is right there) to the Boardwalk and 2 flights to the Promenade. This is our area of choice from now on!

Hi. I will be staying in room 7330 this august. Was wondering if you have any pics of the room?? Is it true the balcony is bigger than the average balcony on the oasis? Any more info on this room would be appreciated.

Yhnals

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app