Enchantment of the Seas Aft Question

Good Evening all, just booked the Royal Family Suite (8166) on the May 28th sailing to Bermuda from Baltimore. Any opinions on aft vs. middle of the ship? Also, anyone know if any obstructions? I have been away for awhile but I am sure more questions will come as the day draws near. It looks as if the workout room and a cafe are right above on deck 9, anyone have issues with noise?

Good Evening all, just booked the Royal Family Suite (8166) on the May 28th sailing to Bermuda from Baltimore. Any opinions on aft vs. middle of the ship? Also, anyone know if any obstructions? I have been away for awhile but I am sure more questions will come as the day draws near. It looks as if the workout room and a cafe are right above on deck 9, anyone have issues with noise?

The aft balcony is waaaaaaaaaaay better.

We were in the same cabin last year on the Grandeur (the Enchantment's twin.)

We never heard any noise from the exercise room above. The balcony on the aft RFS is SO much nicer than those at the mid ship location. You can get to the balcony from both the master bedroom, and the living room. The balcony is also HUGE.

One added benefit is that part of the balcony wraps around the super-structure, and is very private.

Aloha,

John

Thank you for the welcome Merion Mom. Thank you both for the info concerning the balcony and the "lack" of noise, now I can breathe easy and get back to the excitement. I am sure you will hear plenty from me between now and then ;)

Thanks Julieds, I will anxiously await your response as well as hopefully all your "wonderful" comments concerning activities, food quality and the overall condition of the ship. My last cruise was over 20 years ago and it was on carnival, enough to turn me off to cruising for quite awhile :(. Hoping Royal Caribbean will give me the good taste to cruise yearly.

Archived