When is Jen leaving legend?

sheilb4

The CD schedule posted on John Heald's blog says that she was supposed to leave the Legend on 9/5. It sounds like that didn't happen as I am pretty sure I have read reviews of people who have sailed since then and had her as their CD. The same schedule indicates that she is supposed to replace John on the Splendor (reporting on 12/5 - taking over on 12/12. But again...if the first part isn't accurate, I'm not sure if the second part is.

Sorry that I didn't seem to be much help.

The CD schedule posted on John Heald's blog says that she was supposed to leave the Legend on 9/5. It sounds like that didn't happen as I am pretty sure I have read reviews of people who have sailed since then and had her as their CD. The same schedule indicates that she is supposed to replace John on the Splendor (reporting on 12/5 - taking over on 12/12. But again...if the first part isn't accurate, I'm not sure if the second part is.

Sorry that I didn't seem to be much help.

She is onboard right now, tho HOSTMACH said she was leaving next week, I think to be replaced by Wee Jimmy....?

She is onboard right now, tho HOSTMACH said she was leaving next week, I think to be replaced by Wee Jimmy....?

Ok. Thanks. Does that mean that her arrival to the Splendor will be delayed (and if that is the case, will John be staying longer?) Trying to get on the Splendor before John leaves it and would love to have that extra few weeks to play with if possible.

I just got off of the Legend on Sunday. I talked to Jen about the splendor and she said that she will join that ship at the end of November. They usually have a week over lap when changing Cd's. I believe she only has a few weeks left on the legend.

We found her really annoying so we'll be glad that she won't be on our upcoming cruise on the Legend.

I agree with you !

In over a dozen cruises there is only one CD that I remember and that is Jen, not because she is good but because she is so annoying and her voice is so horrible that she comes close to ruining a cruise.

We didn't care much for Jen, but OMG LOVE Wee Jimmy!!! I so wish he was on the Legend when we were. We had him on our Freedom cruise, he is such a hoot.

We found her really annoying so we'll be glad that she won't be on our upcoming cruise on the Legend.

She had not made CD yet, still a sub, when we had her on the Ike Conquest cruise. She played the airhead, to the hilt. She knew nothing, would say, they just told her things too, that she had nothing to do with any of the planning, wasnt in on it, ..... I dont care for women who think its smart to play stupid.

I sure hope they dont send her to Galveston on any ship.

Jen was CD aboard "Legend" last week, and I thought she said she was going to "Spirit" in a couple of weeks! Perhaps I misunderstood her, and she actually said "Splendor"? In any case, I don't mind her too much. She's certainly not my favorite, but there are others that are far more annoying to me. :mad:

"SKY"

And the next question is, who will be on the Legend in January . . . we sail 1-30-11. Any help would be appreciated! I am signed up for John's blog and I go there every so often but I still don't get how to find things like the CD list. Thanks!

And the next question is, who will be on the Legend in January . . . we sail 1-30-11. Any help would be appreciated! I am signed up for John's blog and I go there every so often but I still don't get how to find things like the CD list. Thanks!

If you go to the Home page on John's blog, the CD list is a link on the left hand side, right under the disclaimer and the list of recent updates.

Hope that helps.

It looks like Jen will be on the Spirit 10/8 to 11/28, and then on the Splendor 12/05. It shows John is on until 12/12. Maybe he will give her some tips. I guess we will find out on our 11/12 cruise on the Spirit???

BINGO! Well at least I'm not going bonkers! I was just sure she told me that she'd be on the Spirit, but no one else had heard that. Thanks for the confirmation!

I think WEE JIMMY will be aboard Legend in the near future. He's good, and I know you'll enjoy him.

"SKY"

Is this the British lady? If so, she was the Asst. Cruise Director on our Legend cruise in 2007. If I recall correctly, she was quite the ham, loud, and a bit obnoxious. She talked A LOT. Chris was the Cruise Director and we loved him. Compared to her, he was very mellow and easy going.

If she would quit doing that stupid "Queen`s Wave"...oh and retire.

4639108400_7bcae0252a1.jpg

Thanks for reminding me of that awlful wave..jk..lol! It was pretty annoying, everyone onboard doing it...ugh She does like to hear herself talk, and she does it alot, they had a talk show on TV, and it would play over and over all day.

Ugh..so the general consensus seems to be that for sure she will still be on Legend thru this october...:( Not too thrilled about that, so will do my best to try not to cringe too much when I see/hear her....

I'm on a cruise, so what the heck, I am not at work, and will still enjoy myself..... ;)

Ugh..so the general consensus seems to be that for sure she will still be on Legend thru this october...:( Not too thrilled about that, so will do my best to try not to cringe too much when I see/hear her....

I'm on a cruise, so what the heck, I am not at work, and will still enjoy myself..... ;)

As I stated in post 14...she will be on the Spirit as of 10/08 according to John's blog

Yep, that's her! I did not realize she had been promoted. Good for her. We really didn't mind her that much. Yes, she could be a little annoying but we thought she was a good complement to Chris and, for the most part, people can't help who they are. So, unless someone is an absolute boor, we try to take it in stride. My husband also used to work for a British man and he said that Jen had similar traits so it could just be a culture clash issue.

If she would quit doing that stupid "Queen`s Wave"...oh and retire.

4639108400_7bcae0252a1.jpg

LoL, I agree..it could be worse! Like the guy on the Saensation. I forget his name, but my gosh was he BORING!!

When we were on Legend in 2008 I don't remember her. I think it was a younger guy, and he was really good (but I could be confusing that with the Glory).

I will be back on the Legend 11/6...I wonder who's gonna be there? I read through all of the posts and I don't see where anyone has said it.

Archived