info on caffeine-free herbal tea on Eurodam

Shadowsmom

We've sailed HAL 2 times. Our next trip is on October 30 on the Eurodam. We are decaf coffee drinkers but DH has some heart issues and is supposed to stay away from caffeine altogether and decaf still has some. He's been drinking hot herbal teas that are totally caffeine-free. I don't recall if they have this on board. I'm thinking of just bring several boxes of the tea and bringing it to dinner. Do they have something for him? Or should I just bring my own? :confused:

I'm pretty certain that there's a fair selection in the MDR and Pinnacle - I think they have a variety of Bigelow Teas.

However if you have a personal preference - such as Green Tea, Ginger Tea, Good Earth, etc - I'd say bring your own in a nice little ziploc.

To be safe, it is easy enough to bring your own. I seem to recall seeing Herbal Caffeine Free Tea in Neptune but I could be wrong. It isn't something I use so I wasn't paying close attention.

Yes, they do have some caffeine free teas - but, they run out of those quickly and it would be a good idea to bring some of your own. I use the cinnamon and halfway through the cruise there was none to be found - was certainly wishing that I had brought my own.

We are also going to bring our half/caff instant coffee with us as we enjoy that much better than the Lido coffee.

I just came back from the store and picked up 4 boxes of his favorite teas. I'll pack a variety and make sure their with me at all times. :D His favorite is blueberry. But if I forget, there's always the cranberry juice at the ice cream bar. It's always available.

Archived